The online racing simulator
Quote from Luke.S :/THREAD

It's a butt ugly car, it looks exactly like a MiTO but stretched, and people say the MiTO is ugly but the 4C Compitizione not? Stupid. It's an ugly car. As a race car, it would look better though, like the Mazerati MC12
Quote from Dajmin :Depends on the pic. That car might be nice from other angles (I've had a look and decided it's weird from every angle), but looks like an insect in both of those. The other problem is that it looks like they're trying to look like a Veyron from the front, and of all the cars you'd choose to mimic that has the be the worst possible choice in terms of looks.

I posted earlier. Original Viper, XJ220, DB9, Saleen S7, R8. Even the far cheaper S2000 can be a sexy beast from a lot of angles.

Have to agree 100%

Most people find the 8C Comp sexy because Clarkson said so. So if they agree unconditionally with Clarkson then they are cool, ya no?
Quote from BlueFlame :Have to agree 100%

Most people find the 8C Comp sexy because Clarkson said so. So if they agree unconditionally with Clarkson then they are cool, ya no?

No i already found it sexy before i saw it on top gear, its just one of those cars which people love or absolutely hate and there is nothing wrong with that.
Quote from BlueFlame :It's a butt ugly car, it looks exactly like a MiTO but stretched, and people say the MiTO is ugly but the 4C Compitizione not? Stupid. It's an ugly car. As a race car, it would look better though, like the Mazerati MC12

Almost nobody here knows nothing about car design, especially you :bananadea
Quote from BlueFlame :It's a butt ugly car, it looks exactly like a MiTO but stretched, and people say the MiTO is ugly but the 4C Compitizione not? Stupid. It's an ugly car. As a race car, it would look better though, like the Mazerati MC12

No the MiTO is an 8C squashed

This wins all since it was voted worlds best looking car. (DBS and DB9)
BUUUUUMP!

Yes please!
Quote from Agniz :BUUUUUMP!

You posted in the wrong thread. The ugly cars thread is that way ->

Quote from hrtburnout :You posted in the wrong thread. The ugly cars thread is that way ->

+1

and just to liven thigs up a bit - a Road Legal racing Porsche 962 made by Dauer

Well that X6 is not what I call a sexy car but at least the pictures are very nice.

That Carrera RS is now my wallpaper
i liked it....come to think of it, your picture was pretty ugly

Has this been posted before?
Attached images
5432901-2437.jpg

gotta love it
Woo! Rfactor mod of this car makes me love it even more

Quote from Shadowww :Has this been posted before?

the skyline is fugly. Awsome car but dam fugly.

Quote from Luke.S :the skyline is fugly. Awsome car but dam fugly.

Well, people have different tastes
well the r34's rear spoiler is fookin ridiculously ugly
i dont think its that bad, i was searching on google to try to find a picture to judge myself when i came up to this... little down the page it has screenshots of a game, probably unknown like lfs, kinda wanna try it, can anyone identify it? http://images.google.com/imgre ... 54US355%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1
gee i wonder which game they might be discussing on the official rogs of rods forum
i noticed that right after i posted, but then i thought....dont feel like editing...i was mainly looking for a bigger image then the thumbnail on the page

i skimmed right past that
-
(TuomasH) DELETED by TuomasH

mmmm :bounce8::lovies:
Attached images
Aston_Martin_DBR9_24h200711.JPG
001_penskerace.jpg
l_abbottelkd6h4179-4 - Kopia.jpg
kellyRocketCar1.jpg

The Sexy Car Pic Thread
(1266 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG