The online racing simulator
Mmmm..
-
(Johnny Mountain) DELETED by Johnny Mountain
BUMP!

This is so sick in so many ways..
i do like v8's a lot but i would of put a 911 turbo engine it
Quote from brt900 :i do like v8's a lot but i would of put a 911 turbo engine it

You fool it is a 914/6, so it already had a 911 engine in that they ripped out to put a small block chev motor in it..
I bet the chevy V8 is wayyyy faster than the 6 cylinder the 914-6 came with. If you were building a full on racecar like that why would you use a slower, less powerful, and much more expensive engine?
Spotted this one at the 2009 German F1 Grand Prix when doing the pit walk on thursday.

Not sure what kind of mercedes it is , but it looks pretty hot.

This car was instantly loaded onto a trailer when coming out of an elevator. (you can see the doors of the elevator on the 3rd picture).

I guess this car was not ment to be showed to the public.

(pictures are taken on the pitlane exit of the nurburgring)
Attached images
DSC02111.JPG
DSC02121.JPG
DSC02118.JPG
By the way, the fbm was there too
Attached images
DSC02044.JPG
Quote from jibber :so many ugly cars in this thread... Huge blingbling wheels and horribly lowered. Tasteless bodykits... It never ends. What a nightmare.

(except for the few decent cars posted somewhere in between)

+1
Quote from Ayreon :Spotted this one at the 2009 German F1 Grand Prix when doing the pit walk on thursday.

Not sure what kind of mercedes it is , but it looks pretty hot.

This car was instantly loaded onto a trailer when coming out of an elevator. (you can see the doors of the elevator on the 3rd picture).

That must be the Mercedes SLR Stirling Moss. According to some information I have here 75 where built for a price of at least 892.000 Euro. Supercharged V8, 650HP, 350 km/h and 0-100 km/h in less that 3,5 seconds. I guess you need a helmet if you drive this bullet WOT
Quote from buedi :That must be the Mercedes SLR Stirling Moss. According to some information I have here 75 where built for a price of at least 892.000 Euro. Supercharged V8, 650HP, 350 km/h and 0-100 km/h in less that 3,5 seconds. I guess you need a helmet if you drive this bullet WOT

Living near to the Mercedes "Hochburg" i saw this once on the streets. And yes you actually have to wear a helmet when driving it

Quote from Ayreon :

This car appears in the Holiday pack of Forza 3, is mercedes something SLR ... dont know exactly, look it up in the car pack if you want

HELL YEAA^^^^^
Nice car, awful paint job, bad beer.
This thread is suffering from a chronic lack of sexy cars...

Attached images
Alfa_Romeo-159_2009_800x600_wallpaper_08.jpg
Alfa_Romeo-159_2009_800x600_wallpaper_05.jpg
Alfa_Romeo-Brera_S_2009_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg
BMW-3.0_CSL_1971_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

my personal car

**** you guys these cars SUCK!
what is it with this board and people unable to fit their bumpers on properly?
Quote from LsTeg :

my personal car

**** you guys these cars SUCK!

Don't see any car, but seems a purple leech has beached on your driveway...
Quote from flymike91 :I bet the chevy V8 is wayyyy faster than the 6 cylinder the 914-6 came with. If you were building a full on racecar like that why would you use a slower, less powerful, and much more expensive engine?

Because the "slower" engine will be reasonably weighted and won't f**k up the weight distribution on such a small car.

The Sexy Car Pic Thread
(1266 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG