The online racing simulator
lol. And the best part is.

760HP
Quote from BlueFlame :That's the worst part.

True, it means it will be a chore for it to go round corners.
More power doesn't make it a chore to go around corners. The response in reaction to changes of throttle position, and shape of the torque curve make it a chore to go around corners.
Quote from wheel4hummer :More power doesn't make it a chore to go around corners. The response in reaction to changes of throttle position, and shape of the torque curve make it a chore to go around corners.

Thank you.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :True, it means it will be a chore for it to go round corners.

nope the new mustangs can actually turn.
Both sound great haha Beautiful cars.
Quote from matijapkc :Just found something. Lamborghini Embolado is real, but it's concept car, and will probably never go in serial production.

Luckily, that car is ugly as hell.
Attached images
john_gtr.jpg

968CS

Two of my favorite's beautiful!!!
Render of the McLaren MP4-12C GTR in McLaren F1 GTR colors, made by Deviant Art user Jonsibal, on said member's blog.

MP4-12C GTR in "Test Car" form.

Tokyo Ueno Clinic livery.

Chassis "10R" livery.

FINA livery.

Harrods livery.

LARK livery.

Jonsibal's favorite, the iconic GULF livery.

And my favorite, as it reminds me of Senna's F1 Marlboro livery.

Ok, I'm warming up to this car a little more, looks nice in it's GTR trim, now if only McLaren would do it ...

Jonsibal did an awesome job on the paintwork for the car, it looks life like!

[Source: Jolopnik]
old F1 GTR looks(is) 10 times better

#01R 95'

#12R 96'

#08R video

Definition of sexy.
Kars, that Porsche 944 above actually looks amazing. It's soo sexy car... aargh buy me one someone.
Quote from Mysho :Kars, that Porsche 944 above actually looks amazing. It's soo sexy car... aargh buy me one someone.

Depending on the model you desire, you better be quick. The 944 Turbos are already pretty rare and stupidly overpriced, the 944 S2 (3l NA engine) will be the same in a few years time (and is already overpriced aswell, just not as rare as the turbo).

A nice 944 turbo with low miles and in mint condition will soon sell for more than a (used) decent 911. Better start saving now...
Quote from jibber :Depending on the model you desire, you better be quick. The 944 Turbos are already pretty rare and stupidly overpriced, the 944 S2 (3l NA engine) will be the same in a few years time (and is already overpriced aswell, just not as rare as the turbo).

A nice 944 turbo with low miles and in mint condition will soon sell for more than a (used) decent 911. Better start saving now...

Driven a 944 S2 have to say the driving position is strange yet somewhat still comfortable. Though automatics seems to have quite alot of trouble, as do the manuals and definately on Porsche standards, they are very low, performance is sluggy 944 definately NEEDS a turbo to be anything close to performable.

The Sexy Car Pic Thread
(1266 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG