The online racing simulator
Totally look like you guys are gazing into each other's nipples
Yeah totally
Quote from G!NhO :Yeah totally

not only take but BBS the alloy maker, their share price must of gone up 10 fold since the advent of felt spec/Vdub.

(c) gleasygraphy

a full page of crippled cars.
As a really really,i mean REALLY BIG BMW fanatic,one of these is still my dream car

A Datsun is your dream car? Man that's a low ambition.

gen1 e34m5 with rare mtechnik 1 aka turbine wheels
Seriously, why some of existing creatures, so called "petrolheads" consider all the old shit (like Audi 100/200, Jettas or Mk1 Golf') with ridiculous drop and 22' spinnin' wheels as "sexy cars"? I thought ricer-ism is a crime against humanity...

On the other hand, THIS is a sexy car, not some cardboard and aerosol paint pimp'd civic driven by self-satisfied-impotent.

Quote from TexasLTU :Seriously, why some of existing creatures, so called "petrolheads" consider all the old shit (like Audi 100/200, Jettas or Mk1 Golf') with ridiculous drop and 22' spinnin' wheels as "sexy cars"? I thought ricer-ism is a crime against humanity...

On the other hand, THIS is a sexy car, not some cardboard and aerosol paint pimp'd civic driven by self-satisfied-impotent.

If' you're just being ignorant please don't waste your time posting anywhere.

How many of those "self-satisfied-impotent" drivers have you met so far? And by the way if you think dropping a euro car plus fitting in some classic alloy wheels (don't know where you saw spinners...) makes proper rice then you have no clue of what that even means.

That Evo 2 is also a matter of taste. The wing, wheel arches and bumpers/side skirts don't match the original boxy design of the 190. Looks kind of works-riced. Not doubting its performance but with this being a thread about sexy cars I'd much prefer the Evo 1. No matter which one but I think they both look better in race trim.

Oh and sorry about those 22" ricer-wheels and the cardboard front splitter.

Quote from 5tag :That Evo 2 is also a matter of taste. The wing, wheel arches and bumpers/side skirts don't match the original boxy design of the 190. Looks kind of works-riced. Not doubting its performance but with this being a thread about sexy cars I'd much prefer the Evo 1.

Gotta agree you, but Lada VFTS wins this boxy design round

Not original VFTS though, but still nice replica.
Attached images
rwb_964.jpg

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :

most jap tuners are really a matter of taste, I for my part think the R32 is an ugly pig, but the FD really is a timeless design. Imo Mazda could sell it again today, maybe with a newer better engine tho (16X or, omg, a Skyactive fourbanger)

70s cheese wedge is great too
Quote from BlueFlame :A Datsun is your dream car? Man that's a low ambition.

What's wrong with Datsun?

Quote from ACCAkut :
70s cheese wedge is great too

Some people shouldn't be allowed to modify cars...
Quote from jibber :Some people shouldn't be allowed to modify cars...

So it should stay with a massively high ride-height and high profile tyres? Ok. I mean sure the camber is a bit excessive but the car looks better when its sat down like that.

The Sexy Car Pic Thread
(1266 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG