The online racing simulator
Yeah i thought every 20v was 5cyl, my bad.
friend of my father turned up in this last weekend, that's one big car

the door alone is as wide as my car on the left
Attached images
bent1.jpg
bent2.jpg
Quote from ACCAkut :friend of my father turned up in this last weekend, that's one big car

Like a Sir.

Many might not agree with this, but I think this wagon looks great.
Attached images
1989_Sprinter_Carib[1].jpg
Toyota_Sprinter_Carib_001[1].JPG
wtf
Quote from ACCAkut :friend of my father turned up in this last weekend, that's one big car

I approve the number of Volkswagens in your compound there!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :That much power on the front wheels. What a waste. :rolleyes:

still funny to get wheelspin when doing a kickdown at 160 kmh

Quote from KiRmelius :Many might not agree with this, but I think this wagon looks great.

for a wagon its ok-ish.
front looks ok, dont remember the rear atm...but surely good in winter with its 4x4
Quote from CheerioDM :*

What are we looking at? It looks like as if a student mechanic welded three cars together.
that is a ford taurus SHO. Won many awards in its day, but was killed by general lack of direction by ford.
Quote from flymike91 :that is a ford taurus SHO. Won many awards in its day, but was killed by general lack of direction by ford.

It is back.
The Ford Taurus SHO, released in August, 2009, is the high-performance version of the Ford Taurus. The SHO is powered by Ford's new EcoBoost 3.5L V6 engine. The twin-turbocharged, gasoline direct injection power plant has 365 horsepower (272 kW) and 350 lb·ft (470 N·m) of torque. The EcoBoost V6 achieves the same fuel economy as the base 3.5L V6. The Taurus SHO base price is $37,995 which includes the EcoBoost V6, all wheel drive, upgraded 6-speed automatic transmission and numerous exterior and interior trim upgrades. A fully loaded SHO will be $45,000. There is also an available performance package on the new SHO, which deletes non-essential options such as Power Sunroof, Heated/Cooled Seats, Multi-Contour Seats, Auto-Sensing Lights and Wipers, Adaptive Cruise Control, Adjustable Pedals, Blind Spot Information System (BLIS), and Satellite Navigation and includes upgraded brake pads, a 3.16:1 final drive ratio (compared to the standard 2.77:1), recalibrated electronic power steering, further suspension tuning, a recalibrated ESC (Electronic Stability Control) with sport mode and summer compound Goodyear Eagle F1 245/45ZR20 tires.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLFshxbnLiI
I bet any european car would be better than that heap of shiney shit.
Quote from G!NhO :I bet any european car would be better than that heap of shiney shit.

its what our mondeo should be...

thankfully it isnt
I've got a bad case of penis extension fever, and the only cure for that is BMW.

I'll guess the next car for me could be an E36, but having experience of the iS Coupe the driving position was quite weird, but i'll see.
Oh no stanceworks bimmers!
Quote from G!NhO :Oh no stanceworks bimmers!

inb4 i actually know the guy who owns the metallic red bimmer anyways

Why replace BBS for those 5 spoke pieces of shit? Now THAT doesn't make sense...
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Quote from BlueFlame :Why replace BBS for those 5 spoke pieces of shit? Now THAT doesn't make sense...

Gotti's, they are nice but not on an e30.
inb4 rice

Quote from BlueFlame :
Porsches

Finally someone found out there are sexy cars even outside the BMW world!

Some adds to these, including the only real BMW ...

Attached images
IMG_0431_1k.jpg
IMG_0692_1k.jpg
IMG_3325_1k.jpg
IMG_6977_1k.jpg
IMG_6983_1k.jpg
IMG_7179_1k.jpg

The Sexy Car Pic Thread
(1266 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG