The online racing simulator
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f ... e&v=7rIzmbySUps#t=29s

Another one for you, if someone can find the press conference video it would be great. It was long but absolutely hilarious with some of the stuff he said. I should have just recorded it myself like I normally do. Even NASCAR.com is over-riding it with the Victory Lane interview. Sucks because there was some hilarious quotes in it. They actually took the beer away from him for the press conference but he asked many times where his beer was.
I want beer that big.

Gj Kez, bad luck for JJ, but you can't win everything.
Brad is flat out hilarious. First his rant at Phoenix, then his tweet post-race, then that press conference and interview, that has so many soundbites in it
Quote from Kid222 :I thought NASCAR is about advertisements.

I just watched the last race and just because I'm one curious sob I checked how much and how many adverts there were during the race. The race lasted almost 2 hours 49 minutes out of which 48 minutes were adverts. 16 ad breaks in total Of course some of those ads are shown during yellows when nothing interesting happens but still that is pretty sick amount imho. No wonder I can not watch those races live. Just way too many ad breaks..
I need to find one of those huge Miller Lite glasses for sale, as a Brad K fan I'm sure my brother would love one for Christmas haha.
And Brad continues to be Brad. I respect him for that, but I still don't like the guy at all. I can get over that just long enough to be happy to see him beat Johnson for the championship. I'm not a JJ fan simly because of his domination (like the guy alot though), but I will never like Brad as a person. Honestly, he's quit ignorant. I cite the incident at Martinsville earlier this year where he didn't understand why he started behind people after slowing down to avoid the accident on the first GWC attempt . That and I feel as though he's trying very hard to make people like him almost like a politician. Reminds me of Carl Edwards only alot more obvious. :/

He doesn't let that ignorance take away from his tallent though, which he has loads of. It will be interesting to see them move over to Ford next year.

I was hoping that Clint would catch Gordon there towards the end of the race That would have been fun

Edit:

Sigh..
Quote from UncleBenny :I need to find one of those huge Miller Lite glasses for sale, as a Brad K fan I'm sure my brother would love one for Christmas haha.

eBay? I'm sure I've seen a few there or Amazon. Just make sure it works first and keep it for yourself!
Quote from DieKolkrabe :eBay? I'm sure I've seen a few there or Amazon. Just make sure it works first and keep it for yourself!

Most of what I've found online are just pint glasses, the one Brad had looked much bigger.
Brad's gonna look back at that and wonder WTF he was going
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Brad's gonna look back at that and wonder WTF he was going

Wind Tunnel interview for those who havn't seen it. http://msn.foxsports.com/video ... =foxsports/nascar/stories

He might have had one too many at this time.. drink after the interviews so you don't make your team look stupid..

Brad's head just got bigger. The more of the interviews that I see the more I realize it. I'm really quickly starting to remember why I didn't like him in the first place.
Head just got bigger? I don't see how you can establish that one. His team can't look stupid, they just won (and highly earned) the championship. If they look stupid, how does every other NASCAR team look for letting them win it all?

He doesn't have a big head, he just doesn't read the script that all others have in their head. The only script he has is to thank his sponsors, which in this day and age is what you need to do, but that's it. People always ask who the next Dale is, but no one understands that Dale was just himself. All others past him seem to change with the times, they never can 100% be themselves and when they do, people call them out on the dumbest of things.

I'm not a huge fan of the guy myself, but I wouldn't insult the guy because of that. He's honest, he tells you straight out he was nervous as hell during the race, especially with the fail pit strategy with 100 to go. He doesn't act like he is the best right now, he actually says he needs to go out and earn another to prove that this one wasn't just some fluke, even though in all honesty it wasn't.

He worked his way into the series not through money, but through his knowledge and talent. Did he have family in it before? Yes, but they all failed before him. He got one shot in the truck series and nearly won the race before getting spun out of the lead. Dale Jr spotted the talent and pulled him under his wing. I thought it was a bad call to jump away from JRM to Penske (he could have been in the #5 Cup ride), but it turned out not to be. He built the team to be stronger than it ever was with Rusty, Newman, or Kurt.

In the end if you think that his head is just getting bigger, then I think you're talking about other drivers (Hamlin, Edwards, Rusty, Darrell).
I wouldn't say his dad failed though, he had the funding and talent to run a full Truck season and go down in history for flipping a SuperTruck, something that still gets talked about by some fans, he took a win in 1997 at Richmond, he ran 3.5 years of Trucks. That isn't a failiure, that's sticking it out. Brian, I'm still on the fence on, I think if Penske put Brian in the 22, and gave him good equipment we'd have Brad/Brian duelling for wins out there. I would love to see Brian in a Hendrick car or a Penske or a SHR car and have a top ride and the talent to match it.
He wasn't a failure per say. He brought Dodge back into the truck series and made something of it. The reason I say failed is because in 2006 they had to shut down their operation. Their "dream" fell apart. That's where my version of "failed" came from. Brad took blame for a lot of it eventhough hardly any of it was his actual fault.

Bob also raced in ARCA, won over 20 races and the 1989 championship, so obviously he was no failure in many ways. The only thing I mean is that he never made it to top level of NASCAR or won any form of NASCAR championships. In an interview before the race, Bob and his wife talked about it all, and yes he accomplished a lot and yes he was successful, but shutting down it all was a fail in his eyes. That's why Brad winning it all this year meant so much to them. He succeeded and got to do what no other Keselowski has done. It's a great story IMO.

And I don't think Brian has the same skillset as Brad. Maybe the same knowledge, but not the overall talent. I don't know really because I've never seen him in great equipment. It was cool to watch Brad push his brother into the Daytona 500 though.

Brad has his own truck team, and it is also running Dodge. So he is following that dream his dad had. It's pretty inspirational stuff.

Anyways, I just wanted to say I don't see how Cornys can call him ignorant or big headed, because if he is then 80+% of the drivers are.
I think Brad's a good dude and I don't think he has a big ego. Getting drunk after winning the biggest title in American motorsports isn't evidence of out-of-control ego by any stretch, and it doesn't make your team look bad.
He was also sponsored by a beer company, don't you think they wanted him enjoying their product after the race? Sure he was a little drunk, but its not like he was falling over blackout drunk, that would have been too far but he wasn't even close to that.
I suppose at this time I should state that I have a pretty strong hatred towards drinking I guess that was what fired me up more about it than anything. Alot of bias in my opinion there. :/
Is it me or has Brad's total followers skyrocketed after Homestead.....again?
In other news. Danica announced her divorce with some 17 year older dude you never see at the race track lol. Expect Ricky Stenhouse to take over that role.

Also, Parker Kligermann going to KBM Nationwide next year. I hope Kyle doesn't run out of cars.
woooooo go ricky GIT SUM
Quote from Gougoodthing :If you don't like Kurt Busch because of his bad attitude etc, you may change your opinions about him after watching this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-vYcgO9uro

Did not change anything. Everyone is under lots of pressure in high level motorsports but rarely you see people throwing such childish tantrums all the time. He's a real rolemodel, motivator and thoroughly interesting person who is just misunderstood for no reason... It's the fault of the media...

Better watch this too imho to get the full picture:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfaZR3ysMIA

2012 Nascar Thread for Rednecks
(1589 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG