The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
He is yes. And you Radical guys were no slouches. Blake had some bad luck and Anthony got held up by Rod which honestly killed his effort. Was a great race none the less.

Pretty crazy that it was similar to the real race in that it played the fuel conservation game.
And here I was hatin on this deko. Im sure I raced and talked with him on iRacing before Plus he is usually faster than me lol.
Raced plenty of times in Proto/GT I think Joe, though not for a while. Sometimes it's good to put a name to a, erm, name .
Yeah good stuff man.
had no idea you were dezza Murray either - cool
Good stuff, 3id and Teemu.
Good job in the 2nd race Teemu
That start crash was hilarious, gj my3id.
Great job to AJ and Pablo too!
Oh ty guys Yeah Andy, I had a nice time racing with AJ!
i really should renew my account, i bought all content then just got bored
Fun hosted session up just now, Street Stock @ Watkins classic
Quote from boothy :Fun hosted session up just now, Street Stock @ Watkins classic

If anyone has a set to send, I'm in!
Fak u noobz.

That awkward moment when the best road car (by miles) in iRacing is the Street Stock
Quote from J@tko :Fak u noobz.

That awkward moment when the best road car (by miles) in iRacing is the Jetta

ftfy

That awkward moment when the best road car (by miles) in iRacing is the Street Stock

It's excellent, but the Late Model is even better

Still, It's sad that oval cars are better on road courses than the road cars.

EDIT: Think yourself lucky you dont have the Jetta. Not only is it not anywhere near the best road car in iRacing, I'd go as far as to say it's one of the worst cars in sim racing, period.

That awkward moment when the best road car (by miles) I have in iRacing (which isn't that many tbh) is the Street Stock

There we go.

But yes:
Quote from The Moose : Still, It's sad that oval cars are better on road courses than the road cars.

I won.
Quote from The Moose :

EDIT: Think yourself lucky you dont have the Jetta. Not only is it not anywhere near the best road car in iRacing, I'd go as far as to say it's one of the worst cars in sim racing, period.

Apart from the gay ABS it's the only car in iracing that feels real. Sure Street Stock and Latemodel feel good too but the reason why the oval cars feel better is because that's where all the attention goes.
The Legends cars are the worst cars that are free IMO The Street Stock handles really well though. It's hard to beat it . I've gotten pretty good with it on the ovals by racing off and on . In the week 13 Street Stock Series (open sets) I managed a 13th place points result in Division 3 (67th overall)

I'm not going to sink any money into iRacing, so how do the NASCAR Stock Trucks and Cars handle? Or does nobody here have them?

I'm going to start trying to get my oval iRating up just for the heck of it I think I could get up to 3000 if I raced enough in the street stocks (and didn't get crashed very often)
Yeah, the truck is almost on rails last season, and the A car is a dumper truck. The truck isn't a bad thing to start racing, can get a race at almost any time of day and it's sometimes fun, especially when it's not at 1.5 milers. The build is delayed so I've no idea how they'll handle this season, they usually change quite a bit.
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG