The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
More from Twitter

Quote :We've heard that some of GoDaddy's webpage hosting service was compromised by the Anonymous hacker group. We'll update you when we know more

Quote :The #iRacing service is still operational. Access it here for now: https://70.42.50.229/membersite/login.jsp

So what did GoDaddy do then that pissed of Anon then???
All the Euros in TS just said it's down for them too. Still works fine for me though.
Works for me, probably because I hardcoded the iRacing membersite IP into the hosts file, after the last time the DNS ****ed up - for some reason it reversed the IP

Also, iracing.com and members.iracing.com have different IPs.
all still down for me. However 70.42.50.229 works.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :
So what did GoDaddy do then that pissed of Anon then???

Well they sponsored both the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) and Protect IP Act (PIPA), which made them hugely unpopular with Anoymous..

Very early stages, expect iRTV episode this week.
Nordschleife!!
(interlagos!)
That's the Brazilian GP circuit isn't it?
Quote from Mustangman759 :looks like it

Definitely is, it's the final corner with the pit entrance snaking off to the left. When I was a kid I used to watch F1 with my parents and this was the only track I knew, then I played it on F1 '97 on PS1 and loved it. REALLY can't wait to drive this.
Yes it is Interlagos, check Hyperactive's white text.
Herp de derp de!
-
(BlueFlame) DELETED by BlueFlame
Quote from mcintyrej :Definitely is, it's the final corner with the pit entrance snaking off to the left. When I was a kid I used to watch F1 with my parents and this was the only track I knew, then I played it on F1 '97 on PS1 and loved it. REALLY can't wait to drive this.

:lovies:
I mainly use the Citroen C4 and Mini S2000 now!
iRacing to be featured on MotorsTV, neat!

Quote :
Motors TV ‏@MotorsTV
Did you know we're going to start showing iRacing next month? Yeah!

Motors TV ‏@MotorsTV
iRacing debuts on Motors TV Tuesday November 6 at 7.25pm, so tune in then to try and figure it all out.

Motors TV ‏@MotorsTV
Only current info on the iRace show is that Travis Pastrana and Greger Huttu will be on it... and they will be real.

Quote :New memberships are now a full 50% off our normal price. We don't run a sale like this very often, so now is the time to give iRacing a try. Already a member? Forward this email to a friend.

Now through November 7th:
•1-month membership only $6 - regularly $12
•3-month membership only $15 - regularly $30
•1-year membership only $49.50 - regularly $99
•2-year membership only $89.50 - regularly $179

Visit www.iracing.com/half-off/ and get signed up today.

*Offer valid on new accounts only. Limit one per customer. Offer expires 11/7/2012.

If you do this, you should use me for the referal.
If you need 3 months there is another offer with 12 dollars for 3 months.

You can use me as referral for this LOL

PM
Oh Christ I think I've have just fallen in love........and I've also just made a mess of my underwear.

Not in iRacing at the moment (wheel has packed in and will not get around to replacing until after new year) but has that been given a release date yet?
They said a few weeks ago that it was expected out in Week 13, which is next week, but you know what they're like. Rumours flying about that it will be delayed a few weeks.
Quote from DeKo :They said a few weeks ago that it was expected out in Week 13, which is next week, but you know what they're like. Rumours flying about that it will delayed a few weeks.

Cool, by the time I get back up on it some decent sets will have settled and the initial flux of racers would have died down to the ones who want to run that series.

Time to find a wheel for myself then.
Finished the Petit Petit Le Mans in 5th in the 2nd split. Happy with it, no car contacts in the full race and could have fought for the podium if I hadn't ****ed up and started with less fuel than I thought I had. Am loaded with the cold too, was blowing my nose on the straight nearly every lap, it's not easy when the wheel starts oscillating if I let go of it for 2 seconds.

Anyone else drive it?
I crashed out but went to watch the top split stream. Whoever managed to keep their car on track the most was going to win each class it seems from the stream with everyone ending up in trouble. That said, INEX did a fantastic job to qualify on pole in two classes and take the win in all three classes......

great job!
Inex clean Sweep.

wait DeKo, you are Dezza Murray?
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG