The online racing simulator
just bought myself a brandnew car today
its the lovely '12 ford fiesta.
not the actual car, but its a 3 door in white with a 1.4 engine.
to be shipped in 1 month...cant wait!
Quote from jrd.racer :Not sure what that is but it does look nice.

Its a small fresh bread from Vietnamese shop.
Getting my borbet A's refurbished.

From this:

To something like this:

Preordered this

Can't wait
let us know if its any better than the first one
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :let us know if its any better than the first one

Will do By what I've seen on the beta videos it does seem improved, in physics and map size.

Bought this to free up half of my USB ports on my MacBook Pro. So far, so bad. It's laggy, jittery, and flies all over the place. I'm going to give it a few more days until I send it back.

I really hate the ergonomics of the magic mouse but I might just go back to that unless I can find a better bluetooth mouse.
Quote from Xaid0n :Will do By what I've seen on the beta videos it does seem improved, in physics and map size.

I became of fan of Ice Road Truckers, are there any ice/snow roads, how big are the maps?
Quote from Boris Lozac :I became of fan of Ice Road Truckers, are there any ice/snow roads, how big are the maps?

I don't think there's any ice roads as far as I'm aware. Just lots and lots of normal roads. I do believe there are mountainous areas with twisty roads. I think the map is 3-4 times bigger than ETS1, it can take around an hour (real time) to get from Italy to North West England.

To keep on topic.
Quote from Xaid0n :I don't think there's any ice roads as far as I'm aware. Just lots and lots of normal roads. I do believe there are mountainous areas with twisty roads. I think the map is 3-4 times bigger than ETS1, it can take around an hour (real time) to get from Italy to North West England.

Yesterday i watched a clip of it, full Bratislava to Liverpool route, i'm hooked to say the least
ipod nano 6. generation 8gb

ive got CS: GO as well...but i suck at it (my first CS anyway...)
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :ive got CS: GO as well...but i suck at it (my first CS anyway...)

First CS? no faking way
Ticket to Swedish House Mafia: One Last Tour for an absurd amount of money.
Quote from undertaker00 :First CS? no faking way

sure thing...played W:ET instead back in days of the old CS parts
I had to fill my truck. 95 litres of derv at 143.9p/l means I have 136.71 less in my wallet.

It was quite funny though, I walked in to pay and like everyone I have no idea how much fuel I put in, I just run it until it clicks then go pay. The woman behind the counter was "are you sure it is that pump?" because it was a fair few pounds more than I normally put in (45-50 a week). T'was all "yeah, that sounds right" the young lass, maybe 16-17 on the other till was all "dafuq!?!?" at the thought of someone putting in that much fuel. Especially as I shaved so look about 14 myself.

The joys of running a big vehicle.
Entry Fee for the sunday's race on Autodrom Most

Armada TST

+

Salamon STH 12 Driver

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG