The online racing simulator
C.a.r.s.
(968 posts, started )
Quote from Boris Lozac :Btw what's the deal with Asseto Corsa, is NKP canceled and everyone/everything switched to Asseto Corsa or what?

Wrong thread
Yeah totally missed that there is a thread for it also..
Just thought I'd give this thread a bump again...

- Next Friday's build will contain ghost cars for the first time... (in time trial mode)

- FFB has improved a lot since the last few builds (At least that's what people who use it say)

- And even if I hate BMWs like nothing else on this planet, I can confirm that they already added

1981 BMW M1 Procar - (WIP) & 2012 BMW Z4 GT3 - (PreAlpha)

to the game...

cheers!
The sound on that Z4 is insane when you hit the rev limiter :lovies:
I haven't tried pCARS in months but the two new BMWs are enough to get me to download the latest, methinks. I just need the time to give it a try...
Quote from MAGGOT :I haven't tried pCARS in months but the two new BMWs are enough to get me to download the latest, methinks. I just need the time to give it a try...

The improved FFB is also a great reason IMO.

I enjoyed pCARS a LOT last weekend, something I haven't done in a while with a modern racing game. The Caterham light (or something?) on Spa was really fun.
Quote from Bose321 :The improved FFB is also a great reason IMO.

I enjoyed pCARS a LOT last weekend, something I haven't done in a while with a modern racing game. The Caterham light (or something?) on Spa was really fun.

Are you able to record it maybe? Some onboard with powerslide around Spa?
Quote from Mysho :Are you able to record it maybe? Some onboard with powerslide around Spa?

I could record something (if it keeps at a reasonable framerate while recording) but I'm not sure about the powersliding part.
Those physics make my eyes bleed.
When are the new tyre physics released? I heard something about the end of the year but I'm not sure.
I think Dev only testing may have already started, or will do soonish.
We get it at some point after that.
This game is a joke.
Quote from Bose321 :He did. Maybe explain why you think it's not good?

You seriously think it needs to be explained? Have a look at which game's physics it uses (reworked though...) and you'll find out.
can we play this game with mouse like lfs ?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :You seriously think it needs to be explained? Have a look at which game's physics it uses (reworked though...) and you'll find out.

Have you tried PCARS?

Quote from lfsrm :can we play this game with mouse like lfs ?

I think at this stage you can't, but it has been a very requested feature in WMD forum.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :You seriously think it needs to be explained? Have a look at which game's physics it uses (reworked though...) and you'll find out.

You must hate iRacing too then!
Quote from tristancliffe :You must hate iRacing too then!

That's funny because I do. Too bad I spent lots of monies on contents. One update made me quit, didn't like the "new" tyre physics. Note that it was around December, so it could've changed since then.

Cba to resub, I'm waiting for Assetto Corsa instead.

C.a.r.s.
(968 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG