The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from ACCAkut :hey Scrabby, your car is one Speedhunters! (well, parts of it )

Haha, thx yes i've seen it
Today i have installed all the wiring with relay for my electric pull fan(SPAL 16") also mounted the fan on the shroud,now im just waiting for thermostat housing and thermo,so i can install everything back together,and hit the hungaroring soon! Are you coming Töki? We havent met at Soltvadkert BMW meet.
Quote from e2mustang :Are you coming Töki? We havent met at Soltvadkert BMW meet.

I can't. Sister gets her diploma on that exact day. Can't wait for your onboard video, though.
Mounted US lights.

Cleaned it for DUMPd tomorrow

whats the difference to normal lights?
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :whats the difference to normal lights?

Increased blinding of people driving in opposite direction.
Quote from KiRmelius :Increased blinding of people driving in opposite direction.

you made me laugh out loud like a freak in the bus on my ride back home. ( seriously, public transport sucks big D. i cant believe how much i got used to just sit in my car and get to destination without stopping every 100m.. )
So is this US, as in USA spec? Most knowledgeable peeps on this side of the drink, tend to prefer E-spec's for their arguably better beam pattern. I know nothing of VW lighting though.
You guys really disappoint me... Us lights mean the blinkers are also on constantly, as they arr linked with a module to your citylight (right word?)
Quote from G!NhO :...Us lights mean the blinkers are also on constantly...(right word?)

You said US lights, not markers/blinkers/park lights etc. I'll give ya the benefit of the doubt this time & blame difference in lingo between countries.
Quote from G!NhO :Us lights mean the blinkers are also on constantly

That is very useful if you want to do some carmageddon as nobody will have a ****ing idea where the hell are you going.
Quote from matijapkc :That is very useful if you want to do some carmageddon as nobody will have a ****ing idea where the hell are you going.

you are pretty ****ing stupid. blinkers still works, they either blink brighter or the other blinker goes out while in action.

looks good ginho
Quote from Robilon :you are pretty ****ing stupid. blinkers still works, they either blink brighter or the other blinker goes out while in action.

I know, but it's ****ing retarded, because if you see only one blinker for short amount of time, you may think it is on and you could think he is going to that direction, when he actually has his lights on and blinkers work all the time... It's plain retarded and I'd make it illegal to have.
xD

i havent had a single problem with others not understanding where im blinking at
Quote from matijapkc :I know, but it's ****ing retarded, because if you see only one blinker for short amount of time, you may think it is on and you could think he is going to that direction, when he actually has his lights on and blinkers work all the time... It's plain retarded and I'd make it illegal to have.

Yea,that's why noone in US survives driving the car or crossing streets...

But seriously - you talk like some tourist from states with his car would have driven over you or something.

spacers off and 5mm lower, the limit where i can still get off garage.. and to annoy blind people like matija, look @ us spec lights
Quote from Robilon :you are pretty ****ing stupid. blinkers still works, they either blink brighter or the other blinker goes out while in action.

looks good ginho

Thanks, and yes you are right. They go on and off when you blink just like normal.

Looks nice man love your mk3
In the us they're called parking lights. Now you can use some cool new american lingo.
everytime I drive someone elses car I feel proud of my golf. just drove a w202, what a piece of shit. so uncomfortable in every aspect.
Got myself a new ride, and a "famous" one to boot. Now I too can pretend to be a star in a reasonably priced car!

Allthough it's not as sporty as the brown top gear car, as it's only the 90 bhp common rail diesel version of the CeeApostropheD.

But then, I don't need a car that's quick, but one that's economical. As I start to study again next month, I'll have to commute 180 kilometers (so 360 km per trip) to the university twice a week for the next three years. So using little fuel of a cheaper variety (as diesel's not as heavily taxed here) makes me save teh monies!

The alloy wheels came with it, as did a set of winter tyres on steel wheels, which is nice.

Also, as I both need the boot to haul stuff I need for work (as I work in youth care, that would be parasols, bikes, skis etc. for valuable spare time activities :P), and to offer comfortable backseat space for my carpool fellows, it's the "Sporty Wagon" and not the hatchback.

There's a medium sized scrape on the rear bumper, but I don't mind that, as it's all plastic underneath the paint, so no risk of rusting.

In the background is my 55 bhp Polo that will be the commuting car for my GF from now on.

And to any of you who pity me on my economical boxes: Not only are they dirt cheap to run, it's also more fun to drive a slow car quickly than to drive a quick car slowly!
Quote from ColeusRattus :Got myself a new ride, and a "famous" one to boot. Now I too can pretend to be a star in a reasonably priced car!

Allthough it's not as sporty as the brown top gear car, as it's only the 90 bhp common rail diesel version of the CeeApostropheD.

But then, I don't need a car that's quick, but one that's economical. As I start to study again next month, I'll have to commute 180 kilometers (so 360 km per trip) to the university twice a week for the next three years. So using little fuel of a cheaper variety (as diesel's not as heavily taxed here) makes me save teh monies!

The alloy wheels came with it, as did a set of winter tyres on steel wheels, which is nice.

Also, as I both need the boot to haul stuff I need for work (as I work in youth care, that would be parasols, bikes, skis etc. for valuable spare time activities :P), and to offer comfortable backseat space for my carpool fellows, it's the "Sporty Wagon" and not the hatchback.

There's a medium sized scrape on the rear bumper, but I don't mind that, as it's all plastic underneath the paint, so no risk of rusting.

In the background is my 55 bhp Polo that will be the commuting car for my GF from now on.

And to any of you who pity me on my economical boxes: Not only are they dirt cheap to run, it's also more fun to drive a slow car quickly than to drive a quick car slowly!

My Dad has a 2010 model. It's not exactly "sporty" or "exciting", but for a far-east manufacturer, it's a fairly nice place to be and drives fairly well too!
Quote from ColeusRattus :...it's also more fun to drive a slow car quickly than to drive a quick car slowly!

I saw that episode too & he lied. Congrats on the economical purchase though.

Quote from Robilon :everytime I drive someone elses car I feel proud of my golf. just drove a w202, what a piece of shit. so uncomfortable in every aspect. so uncomfortable in every aspect.

Because driving something that can barely traverse a piece of gravel must be comfortable.. that or your friends have even worse ideas of modding. (also, when I referred to your car as a dub before, I was referencing it being another slammed v-dub. (obviously, since your rims aren't ridiculously big)
Quote from Tinytacohead :I saw that episode too & he lied. Congrats on the economical purchase though.

Because driving something that can barely traverse a piece of gravel must be comfortable.. that or your friends have even worse ideas of modding. (also, when I referred to your car as a dub before, I was referencing it being another slammed v-dub. (obviously, since your rims aren't ridiculously big)

Alot of "v-dubbers" as you call them ride on 13" wheels. So i don't know where you get the big rim thing from?
Don't say things when you know nothing about it lol.
Quote from G!NhO :Alot of "v-dubbers" as you call them ride on 13" wheels. So i don't know where you get the big rim thing from?
Don't say things when you know nothing about it lol.

You weren't paying attention earlier, but I wouldn't expect much different from a G!NhO. I referenced his v-dub as a dub, which by his response I can only guess he thought I meant this type of dub.. since he didn't comment further on the word/that's a widely used car definition of the word. (which obviously his is not/was not what I meant) If in VW land, a "dub" is in fact meant to reference specifically VW's with wheels size of dinner plates - oops, lol. (and no. I wouldn't know of such nonsense) And to think, I stood up for your mistake in terminology regarding your new blinkers - kids these days!
Thanks for putting some effort in writing that text, that must mean you love me.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG