The online racing simulator
Quote from JackDaMaster :umad?

tbh danica was great today, holding the lead for so long with a broken car

I usually hate on her , but She has been quick almost all season but just cant finish the races off well.
Gratz to Piquet for his first oval win, btw...
Tough luck for Danica... but couldn't she see the shoe just laying there to avoid it though? JV didn't deserve the race, I'm sorry. I agree with PMD

Anyways, here's a stream for today's race (17:00 GMT): http://nascar49web.blogspot.com/2012/04/stream-2.html

(Thanks to: TuRBuLEnZ)
Only Mark could laugh after an incident like that.
Glad mark is ok that car is screwed up!
Love the Hendricks bickering
Glad Mark is okay. I actually feel bad for JJ, but good race anyways.
Bayne had a unlucky blow out also. Good speed by Hornish, Bayne and even Kvapil who got 15th!
Quote from PMD9409 :JV does this nearly everytime he races. He moves people out of the way etc to get through people. What he did to Alex today was classic him. In all honesty, if you are willing to take someone out of the race (rather intentionally), you better be willing to be bumped by someone else (who doesn't even spin you off).

No.

He didn't in CART/F1/sportscars at all, stock cars let you move people out of the way and he does. So should Brad have given Marcos a nudge at Watkins? Should Dale Sr have moved people out of the groove in the 90s and expected to have got put in the wall every single time?

Double standards IMO
Quote from DieKolkrabe :No.

He didn't in CART/F1/sportscars at all, stock cars let you move people out of the way and he does. So should Brad have given Marcos a nudge at Watkins? Should Dale Sr have moved people out of the groove in the 90s and expected to have got put in the wall every single time?

Double standards IMO

There is a difference between moving someone out of the way and straight up wrecking them

Double standards IMO

Vilnub spun Alex, he didnt move him he kept on the throttle and wrecked him, similiwr what he did at road america to danica

Double standards IMO

There is a difference between moving people out of the way and wrecking them.
I'm really glad that Makr was okay. He was the class of the field last Sunday until then

There's a big difference between wrecking somebody and knocking them out of the way.. Knocking somebody out of the way is like body bumping somebody in a soccer game while fighting for the ball, and wrecking somebody is like tripping them to get the ball. One of them is accepted, the other is not.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Gratz to Piquet for his first oval win, btw...

I got to say it, he seems to have res-erected his career by going to nascar and building the ranks slowly will have its benefits in the long run.
Quote from Mustafur :I got to say it, he seems to have res-erected his career by going to nascar and building the ranks slowly will have its benefits in the long run.

Building the ranks slowly is something that even popular Sprint Cup drivers could gain from (Joey Logono, Kurt Busch, Kyle Busch, ect). Drivers are spoiled when they jump right into a good ride and don't have to learn how to handle a bad race car or situation. Kurt shows that he can't keep bad equipment under him because he's to agressive, and Kyle likes to hurt his car enough to end a good day (like he did at Kentucky by hitting the wall off of turn #2 for example).

JPM also made the mistake of moving up too quickly, and his agression doesn't help anything either.
Ambrose was pretty quick, but then again he has an uncanny ability in these cars. Keslowski is a perfect example of taking time
Reminder! Truck race is TONIGHT at Bristol on Speed for those in the United States. I beleive that that will be a 00:00 GMT start time (8PM EST)

First race on the new surface and I hope it's 1.5 lanes on the inside myself. It was annoying to watch a driver be trapped on the inside of a guy for 100 laps when he was clearly faster in last year's Cup race. In person it was annoying anyways.

At least you can push somebody up off of the inside if need be.
Modified race before it.
Paul Menard suspended
Edit misread, just fined points
Dick Berggren is in the booth for the modifieds!
Quote from TuRBuLEnZ :

It wasnt them trying to win it in lap 1. A few cars overreacted to newmans spin while others rear ended them not expecting to stop
They Said bump and run was back and double line racing out. They failed, but imo its awesome with this tighter race track

2012 Nascar Thread for Rednecks
(1589 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG