The online racing simulator
Danica Already out.. Johnson is hurt
well, that didn't take long
I was getting afraid about commentators, who wouldn't shut up about Danica for the whole race. I guess the problem is solved now.
Crash on Lap 2!!
taken a lesson from danica, my ass. that's racing 101.
Jimmie Johnson and Danica out in a twofer? DO WANT.
That was stupid, pushing JJ into another car on the LR corner in the trioval....

Also danica coming down the track and tapping another car sending him straight into JJ was stupid although her spotter was telling her to...
Bayne's splitter and danica jesus.... My ass... Sucks to be jimmy sadler was pushing hard right away -.-
Quote from Mustangman759 :Bayne's splitter and danica jesus.... My ass... Sucks to be jimmy sadler was pushing hard right away -.-

Yea Sadler was a douchbag
Great in-car view there.
Elliott Sadler, not in for points so doesn't lift I guess. Then Danica deciding to drive into David Ragan instead of slowing down which takes out even more cars...

And DW can be a tard sometimes, putting your hands together like that is one of the first things you learn when crashing in front of other cars in those cars. Danica did is the stupid way by putting her hands at her head, which does nothing.

Glad JJ is semi-okay, whether I like him or not he doesn't deserve that. At least Dale Jr is ripping on Sadler on the radio.
Man that was one of the hardest MOTORSPORT hits I've ever seen. Praise the safety standards eh?

I don't think it was Gilliland she drove into I think it was David Ragan.

Interesting that JJ also lets go of the wheel and puts his hands into his chest/core but nobody he singin his praises about how amazing and smart it is to take your hands of a ****in crazy violent unpredictable steering wheel like they did with Danica...
Yeah my bad, team mates this year.
Smooth restart so far =) Disappointing for JJ but at least it's the beginning of the season.
LOL Kyle Busch. >.< He has a great point tho.
Damnit, my stream went down, anyone got a link?
Good year our heroes
Great job by the following driver. Sparks flew, but he kept his cool.
Tire looked up to me. Might have been a suspension failure.
Kahne did a great job and Newman made a great save much as Busch did. The shark fin does seem to make keeping the car in line easier (to compensate for the lack of rear downforce from the spoiler. I guess BlueFlame was right
Bummer, accident on pit road.
Quote from edge3147 :Bummer, accident on pit road.

we're all watching it. we don't need a play-by-play.
THat replay they just showed made me think there was a big crash again.. they made a mistake not saying that that was a reply
Don't get all bent. Just tryin to make convo.

2012 Nascar Thread for Rednecks
(1589 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG