The online racing simulator
LFS Forum Musicians
(399 posts, started , go to first unread)
Cheers dude, that was the idea! Probably the best track i've got so far, just keep getting better with each one, it's a really good sign
I admire the way you manage to get such good drums, I really killing myself here trying to add just the simplest drum rhytms in Reason ;/
Try this dude!

http://www.reaper.fm/

Then get EZDrummer Drumkit From Hell or Metal Machine or Metal Heads. (Or all three?) And EZ Mix 2 :P
Hehe thanks!
But is it possible to create / save the drum beats / recordings in .wav format? If so it would help me a lot since I mainly using the program called Reason - which can import .wav files.
Thx! The only thing I played and recorded is the Guitar. There still lacks Bass (and vocals hehe but that's for later)
I used Ableton Live 8.2.7.
As for VST's I used Metal Machine (EZ Drummer) for drums and mainly Nexus 2.0 for any electronic/ambiant sounds
Here is another one with this time a fake bass (I know it doesn't sound really good it's just here to give an overall idea before I record the real deal).
http://soundcloud.com/jorgepinheiro/improve-dehumanize-1
Quote from KiRmelius :doesn't make any sound on my pc

A friend of mine had the same problem, the other 5 guys who could see that link said it was working fine for them... Dunno what's the problem... Flash or Java maybe?
In some browsers it degrades to a Flash app, but in modern browsers (certainly recent webkit browsers) it's HTML5. And frankly bloody amazing.

If you're using Internet Explorer maybe this is the time to switch...
Quote from thisnameistaken :In some browsers it degrades to a Flash app, but in modern browsers (certainly recent webkit browsers) it's HTML5. And frankly bloody amazing.

If you're using Internet Explorer maybe this is the time to switch...

I'm using chrome. It must work, but it doesn't.
Obrigado
I would post an update of where I am with learning guitar, but after 0.3 seconds of consideration I have decided to spare your ears because honestly I am still very much a beginner.

However if any of you are in bands in the UK somewhere in the rough proximity of the east midlands then my latest hobby is making music videos and I need more test subjects to practice on.

Here is the last one I did for Bad Faith.

If your band wants a video making, either live or story type, then fire me a PM and i'll see if we can arrange it.
You people are so tallented it makes me want to jump out the window when I try to make something.. lol

Well! I finally managed to create something, which has a drum beat even! No bass, but working on it and trying to get myself a real bass so I can play and record instead of using the difficoult interface stuff within Reason program (well not difficoult, but so much easier to be able to play).

Any thoughts about this almost 3 min long song (without text)?
http://soundcloud.com/failure- ... t-fors-k-med-auto-trommer
^ Very nice!
Really cool! You could add something to that bit from 1:26 tho.

LFS Forum Musicians
(399 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG