The online racing simulator
Please keep at it Dean, I haven't had any emails for a week now, this bothers me far more than my sites being online! You'd think they would treat this matter with a little more urgency.
Quote from T3charmy :Soon as you guys are back online, I would like to order a server... Hope you're back up soon.

Lfs servers are online, he is just getting ts3 and webservices back now
We should be back online today,

apparently threats can get you somewhere...(although i don't endorse them!)

Thanks for your patience everybody, It has helped keep my stress levels under control through this whole thing.
Quote from franky500 :We should be back online today,

apparently threats can get you somewhere...(although i don't endorse them!)

Thanks for your patience everybody, It has helped keep my stress levels under control through this whole thing.

What, Monty Python French taunter style taunts? Great Green Arkleseizure style fear? Fear of God? Fear of lawyers?

Quote from Mustangman759 :Lfs servers are online, he is just getting ts3 and webservices back now

Yes, but you need the website to order LFS servers.
I am prodding things right now so we should be available quite soon.

@T3Charmy, I am slightly curious.

What is it that makes you want to order from us, Even though there is a major unplanned (i'll call it an "event" for now) going on? Many would simply dismiss us as an option.

I am greatful for your consideration of course, Just wondering, why you want to choose us when there are some other places to order from immediately if you wanted to.

Feel free not to answer if you do not want to, Just curiosity getting the better of me.
Quote from franky500 :I am prodding things right now so we should be available quite soon.

@T3Charmy, I am slightly curious.

What is it that makes you want to order from us, Even though there is a major unplanned (i'll call it an "event" for now) going on? Many would simply dismiss us as an option.

I am greatful for your consideration of course, Just wondering, why you want to choose us when there are some other places to order from immediately if you wanted to.

Feel free not to answer if you do not want to, Just curiosity getting the better of me.

Just good experiences in the past, that, and some of these company's/people I don't know/have any experience with them. Rather spend my money somewhere where I know I will have a good experience at then some random company.
I Appreciate the feedback T3Charmy,

I'll send you a PM once the ordering system is back online,

Alternatively if you want to send me a PM with what you would like, i can get it set up for you manually.
Quote from franky500 :I Appreciate the feedback T3Charmy,

I'll send you a PM once the ordering system is back online,

Alternatively if you want to send me a PM with what you would like, i can get it set up for you manually.

I'm not in any rush, just go ahead and send me a PM when it's back online?
Although we should be back online by the morning, Incase we are not I unfortunately will not be able to reply to anybody until mid afternoon onwards due to work commitments.

Thanks for understanding.
Hi Dean,

What's the IP of the webserver, so I can update DNS?

Cheers

Ken
Quote from KayJay :Hi Dean,

What's the IP of the webserver, so I can update DNS?

Cheers

Ken

He posted this back on the 9th...

Quote from franky500 :The nameservers are still ns1.500servers.net and ns2.500servers.net

Unless you have to add an IP to your registrar for these settings aswell it should just come back on!

Otherwise the ips are:

109.70.149.238 ns1.500servers.net
109.70.149.239 ns2.500servers.net

Just realised my servers were already available. fail
Unfortunately all I really need is TS3 atm . Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you Dean (ping traces etc etc. [simple shit])
Quote from T3charmy :He posted this back on the 9th...

No he didn't, that's the IP of DNS not the webserver. I want the IP of the server our site has moved to as I use a 3rd party DNS and need to update the domains with the new IP. Thanks.
Quote from KayJay :No he didn't, that's the IP of DNS not the webserver. I want the IP of the server our site has moved to as I use a 3rd party DNS and need to update the domains with the new IP. Thanks.

Pretty sure they are the same IPs?
What's the lastest update?
No more useful information just yet,

If you have your own backups i can create a new account to work on, otherwise it's still just a case of waiting right now, I am trying to arrange for access to the DC but it's still down to communication to sort that out, I am getting replies but only at a rate of once every 24 - 36 hours.

Quote from KayJay :No he didn't, that's the IP of DNS not the webserver. I want the IP of the server our site has moved to as I use a 3rd party DNS and need to update the domains with the new IP. Thanks.

same IP's
109.70.149.238 ns1.500servers.net
109.70.149.239 ns2.500servers.net

Quote from Bmxtwins :Just realised my servers were already available. fail
Unfortunately all I really need is TS3 atm . Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you Dean (ping traces etc etc. [simple shit])

If you need, I can create a new one.
Quote from franky500 :If you need, I can create a new one.

Thats fine we can reformat it, just leave us a admin token
Good news! Websites and TS are transferring as we speak (type).

Bare in mind this is a HUGE transfer and will take some time, But the ball is rolling.

Keep your eyes open for your site restoring.
Good news indeed.

Appreciate your efforts, and hope that things are all settled soon.
We are still having problems getting our server running Dean. I have re-sent a PM to you, could you take a look when you can please.
Thanks Dean

Any timeline thoughts on the webserver
^^ Ditto. I saw my domains now point somewhere again but only some settings seem to be have been brought over so far (e.g. mail accounts exist but all mail ends up at the default account), and none of the web content itself is yet present. Progress at least.

Update: Sites are now back, can receive emails but not send. Nearly there!
all should be now back online,

If you need to update any IP's they are:

Main server IP: 109.70.149.232 (and cpanel access: http://109.70.149.232:2082)
NS1.500servers.net 109.70.149.238
NS2.500servers.net 109.70.149.239

TS server IP is also 109.70.149.232 (same ports as before)
Thanks Dean
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG