The online racing simulator
Can you export a whole track at once, or am I doing something wrong since I only have a part of it.

Seems to run fine though on my old rig.

Here's some fast crappy shot at Fernbay.
Attached images
test_FE.jpg
just Shift + U and put the camera very far away, where you can see the whole track before exporting

Quote from Taavi(EST) :Weird, i have an i5 2500k and 4Gb of ram. Did not encounter a huge slowdown, it's a bit choppy (~10-20 fps) with all the viewports displayed, but when i maximize the viewport it's silky smooth. No idea what causes the slowdown for you. Any custom textures used?

I don't think it's textures fault, moving the camera etc is smooth too, but when I select some objects it freezes, and I try to render, it spend almost more time "Updating instances" than trully rendering...
I think im using this last 2 years?
Best iv seen so far..
Attached images
Unbenannt.jpg
Hehe cool to see my skin there.
U got some new render skins for desktop ?
pretty nice renders guys
wait for my renders
i used 3DRipperDX to export Blackwood track and xrg
it's set to capture textures too but when i import it to 3ds max i can't see any textures at all . not even when i render
i checked material list and unfortunately there is not materials at all
any ideas ?
You have to put the textures by your self or even show 3dsmax where it have to find it.
I just import the file and everything works.
^
it should work by its own
the problem is i will have to assign each object a material then a texture
because there is no materials at all
thanks anyway
dunno if I understand correctly your problem, but try this:

you can go in materials, and press the "Standard" button and go on "Scene Materials" and chose one by one "Multi/Sub-object" and press "make instance"
Two renders for Flame.
Attached images
Flame_XFR_Dark.jpg
Flame_XFR_Dark_rear.jpg
rendering is fun :D

Really nice otherwise but that diffuser on the back looks weird There's no textures or shade on it
Got a little bored, tried some silly things...
Attached images
XRT TE37_8 (2).jpg
Moved Hiromi's render and related posts to here. I hope it's OK
Ok I hope Hiromi will finally learn where to post renders .... And Hiromi I told you on skype you non-listener :|
Quote from F1 mainiac :Ok I hope Hiromi will finally learn where to post renders .... And Hiromi I told you on skype you non-listener :|

umad

Here's another render because I got bored.
Attached images
bored2.jpg
looks good mate!
Request by the sir above.
Attached images
FZR_TE37_Dark.jpg
thank you mate!

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG