The online racing simulator
Quote from mrocht :No ! its really hot here in slovakia, today it was like 33 degree and i thought im gonna faint in my non a/c car... Gotta install it soon.
btw my point was that you all should stop bitching and get some air instead

yet you're driving your ass off in a car.
Quote from Omar1 :Well here its raining + we go outside, and have lives, just we are passionate about this game, and want more out of it!

ok ok, but i think devs are aware of that, no need to bitch about it over and over again. I feel like everyone here who doesnt like the progress, but bitching about it seems to be useless as tits on a bull

Quote from Mysho :yet you're driving your ass off in a car.

aww, you got me
The will useful, if we will speak about this need problems. Patch 0.6B because of these updated.
Quote from [Audi TT] :The will useful, if we will speak about this need problems. Patch 0.6B because of these updated.
--------------------
Sorry for the translation.

Explains everything
No wonder the developers of this game decided to leave the big companies. Their ability to communicate progress on what they are working on is terrible. I wouldn't hire any of them, no matter how good their development skills are.

At the end of the day, LFS is great but the lack of communication and progress from the team making it casts an awful shadow over the entire community.
Quote from yeager :
At the end of the day, LFS is great but the lack of communication and progress from the team making it casts an awful shadow over the entire community.

100% agree.
We all know, that kind of threads come and come until devs going to share info whats going on.
Hey guys, have a look at next years Scirocco:

[/sarcasm]
coming soon
early 2013?
Early 2xxx
Quote from [Audi TT] :
Holidays

25.06.2005: Release of the Live for Speed S2 Alpha (7 year)
02.07.2008: 0.5Z - New interiors for some cars, physics parameter updates, replay controls, demo licencing, and more langauge translations (4 year)
17.07.2003: 0.3A - S1 (9 year)
=============================================
18.08.2002: A user of the West Racing forum finds the demo test 0.04k on the internet and spreads the word about LFS (10 year, jubilee)

So may 18.08.2012 we get it?
Did you take a look at the [test]patch forumsection lately?

What do you see there?

Good.
Quote from cargame.nl :Did you take a look at the [test]patch forumsection lately?

What do you see there?

Good.

I see only old threads from 2011, what exactly 'good' do you mean? No progress so far
Quote from ACCAkut :Hey guys, have a look at next years Scirocco:

Awesome I can just buy a '90s Mazda instead.
Quote from mrocht :its nice and warm outside

Are you kidding? It's like goddamned sahara in here, i can't even go outside without risking my life!

2002 - 2011

[']
Quote from acp___(pl) :

2002 - 2011

[']

You can implant in LFS this VWS with old physics tyre?
for offline conditions.
Quote from Sheepyfun :So may 18.08.2012 we get it?

hopefully, or at the least some sort of article/update from the devs, otherwise i'll take a poo in my garden in front my my chickens.
They can't cope with the project or abandon it

if the first, why they don't look for help?

if they had been some progress, something it has always been some information leaked

VW Scirocco & new physics tyre, aren't the only news that should be included in the S3...

We have three guys, one of the last three years improves tire physics processing code... (what it asks for the use of multiple cores or CUDA)
the other from time to time on the forum to write a word...
-
(Speedster23) DELETED by Flame CZE : nope
-
([Audi TT]) DELETED by [Audi TT] : ...
After three years i came here to see whats changed....and.....LFS IS DEAD. Sell the game or make it able to customize by players like rfactor is. Lynce makes more work then they have done in four years... SCAWEN you have ruined this game!
It's the Racing Legends all over again.

To Scaviers credit, they at least got an alpha out.
Quote from mantvisrep :After three years i came here to see whats changed....and.....LFS IS DEAD. Sell the game or make it able to customize by players like rfactor is. Lynce makes more work then they have done in four years... SCAWEN you have ruined this game!

You ruined this thread!
Quote from mantvisrep :After three years i came here to see whats changed....and.....LFS IS DEAD. Sell the game or make it able to customize by players like rfactor is. Lynce makes more work then they have done in four years... SCAWEN you have ruined this game!

Seriously? Scawen IS THE ONE WHO CREATED THIS GAME! Without Scawen, there wouldn't be Live for Speed at all! Also, do you understand what Lynce and Scawen are doing? Programming is so much harder than working with PS (or whatever Lynce is using).
The future of any successful venture is to expand and grow, without that it is impossible for anything to advance. I don't understand why LFS has such a great system and doesn't have more people on a programmer's level that are allowed to develop for LFS and distribute the workload amongst each other.

Rome was not built in a day, and it sure as heck wasn't built with 2 or 3 people. In that same sense, LFS as great as it is should consider taking on more developers.

[Merged] Discussion regarding LFS development
(1577 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG