The online racing simulator
Mail that he got
Mail that he got
Quote :Hello,

We do not have release date for S3 yet. It will come out but not for quite a long time yet.

Thanks for your patience.

That's obviously fake, I doubt the developers would have grammar like that.
Quote from CSF :What is S3?

An Audi car or a Samsung mobile phone. There's even a laptop too I believe.
Quote from xtraction :you have been here since 2011, and your moaning?

Welcome to LFSforum!
This is the last message from the devs :

close this thread
OMG, why you cry about S3, when 90 percent of you havent mastered even 5 percent of total LFS combos... S2 is too big to explore, to be worried when S3 is coming out....
Quote from mario991 :
so I guess we will not wait so long, when will more and physics azurniranja and s3

Says someone who hasnt even bothered to buy S2
S3 is so oldfashioned, now S4 is out
Quote from lameduck :Says someone who hasnt even bothered to buy S2

He have S2
Oh yeah.. Some weeks have past where there was no discussion about S3 or VWS. About time to discuss this again because it changes ssoooooooooo much
Quote from jopapuba :OMG, why you cry about S3, when 90 percent of you havent mastered even 5 percent of total LFS combos... S2 is too big to explore, to be worried when S3 is coming out....

Too bad playing alone is boring because these no servers for these combos huh...
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :S3 is so oldfashioned, now S4 is out

He have S2

Only if Daniel -Cro and mario991 are the same person
Quote from mario991 :
so I guess we will not wait so long, when will more and physics azurniranja and s3

I could make a bit of sense of most of the post but wth is that supposed to mean?
Quote from lameduck :Only if Daniel -Cro and mario991 are the same person

No, but zvone798 is

Quote from zeugnimod :I could make a bit of sense of most of the post but wth is that supposed to mean?

Google Translator failed to translate from croatian, because he misspelled it on croatian. It means updates
Thx, how obvious.
Mail that I got
This is the email I got from the devs just last week:

Quote :
Relax brah'!
We're busy in Hawaii keeping sand out of our toes and Mai Tais in our glasses.
Aloha!,
The devs!

Doesn't look good huh...
This kind of topics make my day
Eric, Victor and Scawen would be a perfetct threesome for a Hangover inspired experience. We all know Vic lives in the right place to get, well drugs, Eric is careface so he probally will join, and look an Scawen. Come on, no offence or anything, but he is a god damn hippie. He must smoke or drink some seriously strong stuff!
:huepfenic
Quote from The Very End :look an Scawen. Come on, no offence or anything, but he is a god damn hippie. He must smoke or drink some seriously strong stuff!

:banana_ra:elefant::something
Since that lfs says about the vws or rockingham, its now moved 5 years later and nothing changed :S Will s3 released this year or over millions years?? I'm confused:scared:

[Merged] Discussion regarding LFS development
(1577 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG