The online racing simulator
Quote from dadge :if this is the case and I were you, I'd copy the questions from the support ticket and paste them here.

I LOL'd.
Quote from dadge :if this is the case and I were you, I'd copy the questions from the support ticket and paste them here.

Dadge, you have been such a help in the past but sincerly, the question was for Dean to respond to?

The fact that he hasn't sort of answers your suggested solution.
Quote from g7usl :Dadge, you have been such a help in the past but sincerly, the question was for Dean to respond to?

The fact that he hasn't sort of answers your suggested solution.

He can still respond. I just thought I'd offer a more fruitful option. If it's worth anything, I've not spoke to him since Saturday and he's not responded to my private mails.
Quote from dadge :He can still respond. I just thought I'd offer a more fruitful option. If it's worth anything, I've not spoke to him since Saturday and he's not responded to my private mails.

This is what my TC looks like;

MessagesDateStatus500servers: Your Ticket has been updated22/05/2012Read500servers: Your Ticket has been updated19/05/2012Read500servers: Your Ticket has been updated19/05/2012Read500servers: Your Ticket has been updated14/05/2012Read500servers: Your Ticket has been updated05/05/2012Read500servers: Your Ticket has been updated03/05/2012ReadYour 500servers: Ticket has been created28/04/2012ReadYour 500servers: Ticket has been created25/04/2012ReadPage: 1
I think I know what the problem is. It makes no sense at all.
I'm only joking bud. I wish I could answer your questions but I have no clue how Franky runs his servers. I'm sure he'll have answers for you when he gets to the support tickets.
Can you open a new ticket please G7USL, All the tickets i have listed are marked as closed so i do not know which you need me to reply to.
Quote from franky500 :Can you open a new ticket please G7USL, All the tickets i have listed are marked as closed so i do not know which you need me to reply to.

Franky, it's not only the tickets you have PM's from me also not answered?

You kindly organised an RF2 server on my TC admin page for me but without any configuration it's about as useless as an ash tray on a motorbike!

My name is 'Dave' by the way.

g7usl

Your support ticket has been Updated.

On 2012-05-22 18:29:02 g7usl wrote:

Is there a problem Dean?
------------------------------------------------------------

On 2012-05-19 22:09:22 g7usl wrote:

I just checked and notice it's in my TC Admin thankyou. All we need now is the config etc files?

Can you close the LFS one and transfer my credit over to the RF2 one please Dean?

On 2012-05-19 14:40:15 franky500 wrote:

Hello Dave,

Sorry i could not update you sooner.

I will be activating an RF2 server for you to use late this evening for you to try out.

Regards,
Dean

On 2012-05-14 11:32:38 g7usl wrote:

I am now about to patronise another server supplier. This saddens me greatly as I have been with you for a long time now but to be ignored with no updating information is an insult to my devotion to 500 servers.

If I do not hear from you by the 18th of May, I will have no further business with you. Enough is enough!

Dave aka g7usl

On 2012-05-05 00:17:20 g7usl wrote:

Any news yet?

On 2012-05-03 07:48:31 franky500 wrote:

Just a quick update for you, Most of the code that needs to be done is completed, I expect to finish it off later today.

Thanks for your patience,

Regards,
Dean

On 2012-05-02 17:34:11 franky500 wrote:

Hi Dave,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, Michael should have completed this before he went on holiday.

Please give me a few hours to finalise things and i'll get back to you later this evening.

Regards,
Dean

On 2012-04-25 23:31:14 g7usl wrote:

What's happening with my applied for server please?

Have I to look elsewhere and break my allegiance with you?

To check the status of your support ticket please log into your control panel at:

http://500control.co.uk

with your username and password. And click on Support Tickets.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Not happy? Switch host supplier.

I don't understand why you moan about a poor service and don't do anything about it.
Quote from PoVo :Not happy? Switch host supplier.

I don't understand why you moan about a poor service and don't do anything about it.

I don't understand why you comment on something you haven't previously read?
Quote from g7usl :I don't understand why you comment on something you haven't previously read?

Your statement is not true
Quote from franky500 :Can you open a new ticket please G7USL, All the tickets i have listed are marked as closed so i do not know which you need me to reply to.

I did that three weeks ago and you still do not respond??? I give up on you, I really do.:laola:
Dave are you sure you reopened them, he has answered all my questions. Yry copying them into a new support ticket
Quote from Mustangman759 :Dave are you sure you reopened them, he has answered all my questions. Yry copying them into a new support ticket

Yes I'm sure, and all I get is that it's been read and no response or answers

There's a saying.................. 'Ignore people and they go away'

Dean, Franky, whatever his name is is so laid back with his business that, if he laid back any more, he'd fall over. Maybe he has?
here you go.........................

Ticket History
On 22/05/2012 18:29:02 g7usl wrote:
Is there a problem Dean?

On 19/05/2012 22:09:22 g7usl wrote:
I just checked and notice it's in my TC Admin thankyou. All we need now is the config etc files?
Can you close the LFS one and transfer my credit over to the RF2 one please Dean?

On 19/05/2012 14:40:15 franky500 wrote:
Hello Dave,
Sorry i could not update you sooner.
I will be activating an RF2 server for you to use late this evening for you to try out.
Regards,
Dean

On 14/05/2012 11:32:38 g7usl wrote:
I am now about to patronise another server supplier. This saddens me greatly as I have been with you for a long time now but to be ignored with no updating information is an insult to my devotion to 500 servers.
If I do not hear from you by the 18th of May, I will have no further business with you. Enough is enough!
Dave aka g7usl

On 05/05/2012 00:17:20 g7usl wrote:
Any news yet?

On 03/05/2012 07:48:31 franky500 wrote:
Just a quick update for you, Most of the code that needs to be done is completed, I expect to finish it off later today.
Thanks for your patience,
Regards,
Dean

On 02/05/2012 17:34:11 franky500 wrote:
Hi Dave,
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, Michael should have completed this before he went on holiday.
Please give me a few hours to finalise things and i'll get back to you later this evening.
Regards,
Dean

Ticket History
On 19/06/2012 13:15:34 franky500 wrote:
Ahh, now i understand what you mean.
Let me do this again and get it up and running.

On 18/06/2012 20:29:58 g7usl wrote:
The RF2 server you kindly organised for me dean lacks any configuration therefore is useless?

Ticket History
On 24/06/2012 22:52:58 g7usl wrote:
I'm still waiting Dean?
Hello,

WCL servers has gone down. Yesterday they worked great but now when i wake up they are down Could you look up on them pls ?

All Status are Unknown and when i try to Start the servers i get this message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Server ip's are .144
This is a famous problem :P

Thank you
-jsrk-
And here we go AGAIN !!!!! Again or serer liveforspeed.be server is offline !!
Status unknown..
And again without any warnings or an e-mail from Dean to warn us the server is down and what the problem is and how long he is estimating time to solve the problem..

I realize Dean tries to pleas us , but PLEASE start with INFORM us instead of making us find out for our selves and have to search for the problem in these forums again !
Quote from hanzime :And here we go AGAIN !!!!! Again or serer liveforspeed.be server is offline !!
Status unknown..

Vires server down. same msg. and workd fine yday.
Quote from hanzime :And here we go AGAIN !!!!! Again or serer liveforspeed.be server is offline !!
Status unknown..
And again without any warnings or an e-mail from Dean to warn us the server is down and what the problem is and how long he is estimating time to solve the problem..

I realize Dean tries to pleas us , but PLEASE start with INFORM us instead of making us find out for our selves and have to search for the problem in these forums again !

Dean cannot warn you if the issue was unexpected. all he can do is try to fix it when it breaks.
Quote from dadge :Dean cannot warn you if the issue was unexpected. all he can do is try to fix it when it breaks.

Your preaching to an angry mob
Disappointed. mine is down AGAIN.
Mine appears to be good, but then again I still need to renew as mine expires in a few hours
And back online.. Thx for fixing it.... why o why does this frequently happen during the weekends. Again our race was gone.. again a very bad advertising for or league...

And of course Dean can not warn us in advance if it happens all of the sudden.. But he could at least let us know we've lost our server..or give us a backup server for that period..

I guess that this year alone we've missed out 3 races due to server down issues.
Quote from dadge :Dean cannot warn you if the issue was unexpected. all he can do is try to fix it when it breaks.

I still can't understand ppl sitting in 500servers. So many problem with server, very often server go down..
The downtime really isnt that bad when you takeout dean's medical emergency. It just happens to go down when some People schedule events. If you don't like the service you receive then don't renew your Subscriptions
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG