Hi Gagemr, If you can PM me your username that you use to login to the control panel at 500control.co.uk i will get Airio installed with the standard setup for you.
Alternatively, if you would prefer to install it yourself you should:
1. Login at 500control.co.uk and go to "Game Servers"
2. Click on the server ip address (to the left of the stop / restart buttons)
3. Click on "Other Gaming Services"
4. On the dropdown list for "Gaming Service to Install:" select "Airio Tracker" for the free vesrion, or if you have a License for Airio choose "Airio Full"
5.In the 2 "Rcon Password" boxes, enter the administrators password that is set for your game server and then click "Install".
6. Wait 30 seconds and it should be installed and ready to run on your server, simply go back to the "Game Servers" page and click on "Start" next to the new service listed