The online racing simulator
New Version : 0.6B
(479 posts, closed, started )
Quote from (The Stig) :Well nothing new then, to be honest I ain't got time for LFS anymore i'll wait it out till the New LFS Comes out just maybe then i'll get my education down and out the way and just maybe i'll play LFS but till then LFS sucks!

Sad to hear it George
Quote from richukss :woohohoo year without updates :laola:

Wohoo, 4 years without new car/physics.
Quote from Guthix :Wohoo, 4 years without new car/physics.

The worst and that the track Rockingham, Scirocco, + 3 additional cars that will come ja are ready

more (Dev, s) doesn't want to release without the physical tyres ready ... what I think an absurdity
so many friends are migrating to iracing 2.0 for this reason some for example ... hugo luiz, marcio campos, pitpulga,,, etc etc varios speed riders,

I'm very fond of this Simulator, more ja this coming to a point where I am beginning to lose faith in the creators, as much the lfs and also know and difficult to create a simulator in this branch of reality, where we have other existing simulators, as competitors,,,, GT5, RFACTOR, GTR2

I very much hope that devs ... this year 2012 post to dowload the Rockingham track + vw scirocco announced in 2009, I believe that the physical development of tyres could be made in the following years
they saw if the world did not end before
Another year, another disappointment.
...Another year gone by
Quote from (The Stig) :Well nothing new then, to be honest I ain't got time for LFS anymore i'll wait it out till the New LFS Comes out just maybe then i'll get my education down and out the way and just maybe i'll play LFS but till then LFS sucks!

Lmao, we care very much. You are one of the most retarded people i have ever met on the LFS, so i doubt, that the majority will miss you.

****ing attention whore, like you have always been.
I may buy a second hand G27 this friday. I shall make my presence well known again in this still alien version.
Sorry 0.6B i had to postpone your birthday wishes.

Happy birthday
Maybe the devs now have enought money from licences, and they are a bit relaxing (no offence, i know i know how hard it is to make this updates). I am not an enginer, or a programmer, but.....4years...and nothing, just some patches to calm down the population One more year and they can think about to change the look of the game, to be more drift and cruise orientated, because cool racing is disappearing. (I know that good leages and championships are still running, but FOR ME it's not as good as it was ). So no offence guys, just an opinion, like every other. And sorry for my bad english.
Cheers, and good racing!
Quote from ASR Sanchez :they can think about to change the look of the game, to be more drift and cruise orientated

Yea,sure,and rename in "Live for uselesly and slowly driving around"...
After reading that i was searching the LIKE button.....so LIKE >
Quote from cargame.nl :

I can't significantly affect to development speed, thats why I focus of being happy with what we currently have
Quote from ASR Sanchez :Maybe the devs now have enought money from licences, and they are a bit relaxing (no offence, i know i know how hard it is to make this updates). I am not an enginer, or a programmer, but.....4years...and nothing, just some patches to calm down the population One more year and they can think about to change the look of the game, to be more drift and cruise orientated, because cool racing is disappearing. (I know that good leages and championships are still running, but FOR ME it's not as good as it was ). So no offence guys, just an opinion, like every other. And sorry for my bad english.
Cheers, and good racing!

man view my post plis NOT OFFENCE
Quote from Ill_eagle94 :You're right, that two year old video is completely relevant!

Ehm, 2?

It's from 2007 before Patch Y.

However is still quite relevant on the way the Devs do what to do best.
It's 3.5 years old. When was the last significant graphical update? When was the last track release?

Do you call that, 'doing your best'? No, it's called doing something else and don't giving a sh... Which is perfectly fine but just say that then, then nobody has to count on anything.
Was considering to buy a g27 last night. saw this thread, logged out of paypal. 3.5 yrs since the last update? this is absolutely poop.
What's with people and counting years, somehow in this thread, 2008 was 2 years ago, and 2011 was 3.5 years ago.
Could you all please stop to bump this ancient last update thread please. I can't even remember how the test patch forum looks like tbh because it's so long ago
Quote from Guthix :Wohoo, 4 years without new car/physics.

I laughed. then i cried.
This thread is closed

New Version : 0.6B
(479 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG