The online racing simulator
New Version : 0.6B
(479 posts, closed, started )
Its the "final" version, not beta?
final
Thx for the hard job Scawen.

Now for the big one!. Make some over the top physics and shut up all those iracing wanabees
Good job Scawen wish you the best for the next one.
Quote from Scawen :Dear LFS Racers,

- LFS Devs

no entiendo como hacer para poner lfs s2 porque el patch s2 no me funciona
Wont let me install. Every file the installation goes through just tells me error opening file for writing.
What the heck! Have to UNLOCK again, when I just did it on A3?!?! :doh:
Quote from aoun :Wont let me install. Every file the installation goes through just tells me error opening file for writing.

Run installer as administrator.

Also, you should install LFS into C:\LFS, like it suggests - not into Program Files.
great job
Quote from E.Reiljans :Run installer as administrator. - fixed issue

Also, you should install LFS into C:\LFS, like it suggests - not into Program Files.

Thankyou!
this is so saaaaad... "We are pleased to announce that we plan to release the new VW Scirocco in Live for Speed during the week ending Friday 19th December." -
That was in 2008
Quote from hariel-HUN- :this is so saaaaad... "We are pleased to announce that we plan to release the new VW Scirocco in Live for Speed during the week ending Friday 19th December." -
That was in 2008

yeah, join the club.

but what choice do you have, you either wait, or you go find something else to occupy your time with...
Quote from bunder9999 :that bug has been there since the beginning of time.

Erp, sorries, i dont try to find bugs but when i do i just hope noone found it before me and i tell people about it c:
Quote from DHRammstein :Forgive me, it's the Zacate. I'm getting the Llano based notebook for my girl, once they start shipping. Little confusion.

It's the dual core, the new Bobcat cores, with integrated DX11 AMD 6xxx series Gpu.

Once they start shipping the Llano A8-3850 APU, ( Quad Bobcat Cores @ 2.9Ghz, Radeon HD 6550D graphics unit with 400 Shaders; clocked at 600MHz) I'll be grabbing a notebook based on that, and giving my Zacate APU based notebook to my son. The A8 will be my ultra portable gaming/editing notebook.

DUR TOP LINE i7 (980X and 990) ARE BETTER THAN TEH NEW 8-CORE AMD BULLDOZERS C:
Quote from Guthix :Erp, sorries, i dont try to find bugs but when i do i just hope noone found it before me and i tell people about it c:

sht happens, i'm sure we've all done it at some point.
Quote from Guthix :DUR TOP LINE i7 (980X and 990) ARE BETTER THAN TEH NEW 8-CORE AMD BULLDOZERS C:

No.
thanks to scavier for this good update
hopefully you'll finish s3 soon
@Scawen:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19591247/longest_standing_wr.jpg

Hello SiL-X,

You had uploaded a hotlap at www.lfsworld.net, driven at FE2 with the LX6.

Unfortunately with our new and improved hotlap checker (as of 0.6B), it did not validate anymore. As such it has now been removed from the LFS World hotlap charts.

The reason for the invalidity was : your hotlap went Out Of Sync (OOS)

Regards,

The LFS Team

:wtf2:
Quote from DHRammstein :Forgive me, it's the Zacate...

Was about to mention as well. Let me know when you get your hands on trinity

Regarding the patch, Ive found a little bug I can reporduce, but Its rare and can be avoided.
Perhaps more a driver issue?
Not tested with Multi monitor on Nvidia or other GPU, but with ATI Cat 11.5 / 6800 1Gb

Start LFS Fullscreen > then alt tab switched to 2 displays (one 1650x1080 16:10 other 1600x1200 CRT 4:3)
Turned on eyefinity and calibrated CRT to match scale on LCD (16:10) swith back to LFS (black screen flickering cursor it seems)
Shift f4 is fine in window > options> screen change from FS 3200x900 to next one down (sill eyefiinity resolution) works fine.

Obviously starting LFS after calibrating screens is no problem.
In the last 2 years I've spent almost US$1000 for iracing, and I'm happy with it. I would have spend more for LFS if there would be some development.

Quote from bunder9999 :yeah, join the club.

but what choice do you have, you either wait, or you go find something else to occupy your time with...

Quote from SiL-X :@Scawen:

Unfortunately with our new and improved hotlap checker (as of 0.6B), it did not validate anymore. As such it has now been removed from the LFS World hotlap charts.

The reason for the invalidity was : your hotlap went Out Of Sync (OOS)

Regards,

The LFS Team

:wtf2:

Yes, there will be a few of these, and I'm sorry about that.

Previous post on the subject : http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1607391#post1607391

I have tried really hard to keep old hotlaps still running, re-checking the world records after any set of changes. And most of them do still work, but there are just a few of these OOS ones from old versions that cannot be viewed in 0.6A. So they have to be removed along with the FAIL and PIT STOP ones.
Quote from Litro :OMG! Really hotlap fail in this patch.

You have always been able to cut there in hotlap mode.
Quote from Joku123 :You have always been able to cut there in hotlap mode.

Didn't know that.
This thread is closed

New Version : 0.6B
(479 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG