The online racing simulator
New Version : 0.6B
(479 posts, closed, started )
Quote from troy :Airio got updated in the meantime slow dutch man!

Oh dear, now see what a weekend off can do
You get his point, no need to be picky
Bad readers here... This is why he asked;

Quote from r8response :We don't plan on it. It'll just take a week or so for our server provider to make the change.

Nothing to do with our server environment or Airio. But it's OK :P (f)
A.I can' drive on this configuration
Seems the A.I. can't drive on the new "ctrl" track configs ?

If so, disappointing.
Quote from mstram :Seems the A.I. can't drive on the new "ctrl" track configs ?

If so, disappointing.

Now tell me what route should they take.
Quote from Flame CZE :Now tell me what route should they take.

Whichever one you select the X/Y with
Quote from Weasley123 :Whichever one you select the X/Y with

But it's still an OPEN track, so you just choose the pitlane and grid by selecting the configuration. Then you can create a layout wherever you want.
Quote from Weasley123 :Whichever one you select the X/Y with

Bit pointless when you're doing AS2X but you're supposed to go straight on at the AS2 t1, due to barriers :rolleyes:
Just wanted to give a big thank you to Scavier! I've been loving the open tracks since the first test patches came out! For me that's the really big thing. Keep up the good work!
Is it just me? It looks like some of my sets may be altered after the update. At least I noticed on the XFG sets I have have whacky camber values that is not the same as before.
i have to unlock again.. and i've lost textures, again... wank patches
wank unrespectful update people.
I've never had to put my password in, until today, and i do not know it.
I'm not seeing any information telling me i'll need to unlock lfs again, and that some textures i've created will or may be replaced.
Did you expect to? Okay...

Warning: Applying an official LFS patch may undo any of your customisations. Much like with any other game or program update.

Stop whining.
I'm not whining, i'm stating things that are not.
Not what?
Stated.
They don't need to be stated really though. Patching a product nearly always reverts some stuff to 'standard' and, where a program requires unlocking, often requires it to be unlocked again.
It's quite important information that's not given and it is shocking when you've never had to Unlock LFS more than once, never mind texture changes.
Quote from Soulvex :It's quite important information that's not given and it is shocking when you've never had to Unlock LFS more than once, never mind texture changes.

What does it matter if an unlock is required? Is it too much trouble to enter a password?

There have been no texture changes to my knowledge. If you know how to edit or change your textures, I'm sure you also know how to back them up. Why the negative attitude?

Edit:
Quote from Soulvex :I've never had to put my password in, until today, and i do not know it.

You can change your password by going here Top right is your license. Login using the *same* password as this forum, and you can then edit your details and passwords.
am I not allowed to be negative? the most important thing was not mentioned, the unlock code. no code, no game.

Edit: right, thanx for that edit, although I did eventually find my original unlock code after an hour.
-
(Squelch) DELETED by Squelch : Fixed
-
(Soulvex) DELETED by Soulvex : no longer needed..
Open layouts... drool. When do we get a terrain generator like insane

thanks for the update! gonna have some fun with the autocross editor again
Why lfs.net homepage still says "introducing patch Z"?

Any way,as I said some months before:
Quote from Eclipsed :some new tracks,bigger (wider) autocross area,proper layout objects and people will be amused for year or two without even thinking about another new patch.

Quote from Eclipsed :just check Aston track in remote - from the "sky" are clearely visible,that Aston has really a lot of possible configurations,which would give racers/organizers some variability in configurations for races. They don't even have to be official ones - freeroam version of tracks (yeah,I know - cruisers dream) plus layouts,customizable grid spots and custom pits would do the job! And Kyoto GP+National would be prefect for endurance races,some other variations also are possible there. If South City would be extended to those roads beside that highway stright (also visible in remote map) - that would give some configurations. Just a little fantasy and we could have something new without even doing something totally new!

Well,at least the most important of these are done (allthough I sure that my posts hadn't any influence anyway),so we have now something new without really creating anything new,so let's have fun with it until anything really new is done (whenever it will be).
Thanks for this patch!
This thread is closed

New Version : 0.6B
(479 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG