The online racing simulator
New Version : 0.6B
(479 posts, closed, started )
wow nearly a year? that went by quick...
Thumbs up if you read new version first and after you clicked the thread you found out it's a year old update.
:thumbsdow
I bet you feel like a loser now.
You loser.
Thumbs up if you don't press enter after every sentence...
:thumbsdow
Quote from Mysho :Thumbs up if you read new version first and after you clicked the thread you found out it's a year old update.

I think you can forget for a long time, updating and additions to the LFS. The project is carried out as a hobby when I have time and inspiration for its development. We have developed the most out of today. Everything can not give any predictions at all.
This is the best project for me today, and we do nothing at all. The qualitative balance of system requirements and conduct a simulation machine and rubber as a whole. And the new tracks and cars in the next 2-3 years more will not be exact. It is my opinion.
I'm waiting for official confirmation only that the project is closed at all in general. Lasted more than 10 years, and he is the best. But they do not develop any strength nor the desire, I think so.
The success of development there is not any speech, stages of development and so on ... Sirocco is outdated, the new tracks do not. The game is already in its flux. If you do something completely new project supporting the old engine LFS ... that would nm were the only real tracks and cars. LFS is a moral ustrarel in all directions, many cheaters.
The project which is their new upgrade will save it up for 3 months ... all. All cars and tracks of study, but not growing careers for pilots, so move on to other simulators where there is a prospect.
It is a pity (
Why the hell are people still posting in this thread.

Go eat some burgers instead.
:laola::laola:
Happy Birthday LFS 0.6B
And many many birthdays to LFS
Quote from DANIEL-CRO ::laola::laola:
Happy Birthday LFS 0.6B
And many many birthdays to LFS

Happy Birthday
:balloons: :bananalla :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: Happy Birthday 0.6B! :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :bananalla :balloons:

Thanks Devs for another Great Year of LFS!
Hurray!!! Pass year without update
Everybody with a happy. :eclipsee_
Happy Birthday, 0.6B! :birthday:
woohohoo year without updates :laola:
Why do I feel funny every time this gets bumped?
bump hahahahaha
Quote :bump hahahahaha

you cad, you bounder, you evil heartless being, again my hopes thwarted.....
Has it been an another year? Seriously, time just flies by...
Another year? Damn.
Happy Birthday, 0.6B! :birthday: :laola:
Well nothing new then, to be honest I ain't got time for LFS anymore i'll wait it out till the New LFS Comes out just maybe then i'll get my education down and out the way and just maybe i'll play LFS but till then LFS sucks!
This thread is closed

New Version : 0.6B
(479 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG