The online racing simulator
The academy is all cool and stuff, it just bugs me, that all countries around are in it, but CZ and SK not. Stupid region restrictions...
The new performance difference adjustment bonus is nice:

Downtuned s2000 in 500pp race

Edit: lol another race on a track generator track and the 500pp cars manage to lose to my s2000 even when it has just 140hp (367pp)
http://i50.tinypic.com/23lhwtg.png
Happened to me too, first time i noticed that 20mil credits are the limit
The ai just so slow and stupid. But at least with that huge difference in power they can now pass me on the straights. I can't even block them because my car is so slow
Quote from Hyperactive :The ai just so slow and stupid. But at least with that huge difference in power they can now pass me on the straights. I can't even block them because my car is so slow

Thanks for the tip, i need some quick credits for the LMP Pug.
Quote from DaveWS :The tuned 370z used for the final time trial at Motegi has horrible understeer too, and numb FFB (overly heavy). You have to be quite positive on turn in otherwise it just plows. Still fun though, currently 30th globally, but it's early days. I wouldn't be surprised if the top time in 2 weeks is a 30.5 (hopefully no faster then that!).

Woah! Good Luck!
Hopefully less shuffle racing and more something else today
I'll try and remember this time, I won't be on till 7:30 BST though.. I guess people will still be on at that time?
If we don't hear from troy before 18.00 utc I'll start us a server for the time being. Maybe troy is just watching le mans like rest of us
What server? I have only a few cars, is it bad?
You can buy few more if you can before you join the server. Getting some gt500 car is advisable but we can use the default cars as well.

The le mans prac session just ended. I'm booting up my ps3 right now. Let's see in few moments time how we proceed. If we hear ntohing from troy I'll start a server and post further instructions here on how to get on that server.
Default cars please...
Ok, server up. I have only 1mbit upload so I can't handle big crowds.

Server name is LFS_backup
Address: 1472-6118-4130-9219-3734
It is running trial mountain rev track now.

My psn nick is hyyperactive.

Everyone is welcome to join! Let's do some gt5 online racing! If troy shows up we move to his better server
Racing atm!
Ye, watching Euro plus Le mans, plan was to do it every second week anyway so you're early.
I'm going to make a protest about this.

E: had some nice small races still. Next time we must do some lotus elise action as well. Plus those gt500 on sports tires on some bigger tracks.
Quote from Hyperactive :I'm going to make a protest about this.

E: had some nice small races still. Next time we must do some lotus elise action as well. Plus those gt500 on sports tires on some bigger tracks.

Elise was great.
Didnt know, that GT5 physics are so funny.
Can i ask 1 thing: do you guys know when GT6 releases (or do we wait it as same as S3 ). I could buy that game and come to party with you^^
Quote from Speed Senna :Can i ask 1 thing: do you guys know when GT6 releases (or do we wait it as same as S3 ). I could buy that game and come to party with you^^

GT6 will come in 2018 which is before S3.

And it is extremely unlikely gt6 is in any way compatible with gt5...
I've always been a console hater but I recently bought PS3 + GT5 + T500RS + TH8RS + Speedmaster V2.0 and I have been playing the game for the first time ever. I must say that even though physics are far away from the best PC titles, they are good enough to control the car in a similar way you would do it in real life. Grip limits are fair enough, I find it extremelly enjoyable and can't wait to start the career mode
The career mode is, how to put it nicely, shit, boring, repetitive, far to easy, mundane, long in the tooth, amongst other things

I did everything A spec up to the endurance, the rest i played online Had some pretty awesome races online, that's where the fun is at
Quote from Hyperactive :GT6 will come in 2018 which is before S3.

And it is extremely unlikely gt6 is in any way compatible with gt5...

Not sure if serious or trolling. Source on that?
In comparison of forza 4 and Gt5. GT5 has what seems to be a pretty amazing cruising highway track but 75% of the cars look like shit vs Forza 4 having a up to date list of cars and great community aspect that lets drivers like me still have fun online without having to join a public race.

I'd be willing to get a PS3 and Gt5 just for the highway track but the car models throw it all away.

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG