The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Sold E32, wanted E30, bought E34:dazzersmi Reason - it was damn cheap, still want an E30, but decent one will cost 3x times more as I pay for this E34.

Dolphin grey 535i manual/lsd
Quote from kars19 :Sold E32, wanted E30, bought E34:dazzersmi Reason - it was damn cheap, still want an E30, but decent one will cost 3x times more as I pay for this E34.

Dolphin grey 535i manual/lsd

E34 bros, yeah.

By the way, I decided to replace the whole wiring (basic, no extras) in mine with a full-extra one, so can easily swap A/C, tempomat, full board, electric windows, wooden dash + door panels from my donor E34 into my lady. At the moment I'm like "cables, cables every ****in where "

Pic_1, Pic_2, Half of the wiring (engine bay + engine). The interior wiring is twice as long and has much much more cables.

Yes, I'm mad.
id never be able to put that back together
Noooo, nasty heavy things, throw them all away!!
Left a deposit for this, a replacement for my red one

haha stanceworks
oh dear
Jup
Needz moar low.
polish those dishes ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111one
Low and Slow, right? Then why the feck do you have a racing wheel inside? In an automatic Jetta. This is just hilarious.

Whoever designed those rims should be buried alive.
I have a suede racing wheel because with the deep dish and hub it is alot closer to me plus it has a much nicer feel than the standard one.
Why are all the people wearing hood bras these days? It's summer, I would get it in winter maybe, but you have to be honest, it's almost completely useless even in winter as well as summer. I just don't get it, they should have invented front bumper bras, not hood bras.
There are full front bra's, but it does actually help a bit.

My front lip is also very usefull for destroying roadkill in the middle of the road, keep the roads clean you know.
I would never put that on.buy the clear protection cover.cant even see it and its actually useful
Quote from Mysho :Why are all the people wearing hood bras these days?

look at the rest of his car... he has 0 sense of good taste
Lol coming from you haha
thats your idea of a good comeback?
No but i know who said it, germany's most ignorant and wisest man.

Please stay with your stock mr2 because its the geilest.
the funny thing is that you seem to believe you have the slightest capability to even remotely annoy me
Not really, not my intention. Really funny you think i try to. :doh:
Quote from G!NhO :I have a suede racing wheel because with the deep dish and hub it is alot closer to me plus it has a much nicer feel than the standard one.

I agree with you

I got addicted to deep dish (+90mm) steering wheel for exact same reasons and later installed (+50mm) spacer for 'super duper wheel in your face' setup

my ex m3, 90mm + 50mm

E34 will get the same treatment
yeah calling me ignorant was clearly an attempt to be nice
but keep digging that hole for yourself by backtracking is amusing
Quote from kars19 :I agree with you

I got addicted to deep dish (+90mm) steering wheel for exact same reasons and later installed (+50mm) spacer for 'super duper wheel in your face' setup

my ex m3, 90mm + 50mm

E34 will get the same treatment

Nice setup, I'd like mine to be closer too haha
Might get a spacer too, or a snap off. But they are expensive.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG