The online racing simulator
slrr [street legal redline racing]
(242 posts, started )
I used Nitro for the first time, and I'm sure you will agree it was a complete success...

I think I'm not the only one who enjoys crashing more than driving
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I used Nitro for the first time, and I'm sure you will agree it was a complete success...

Lmao, do you repair the car or do you just sell it lol..

When ever I make a car I hate to crash it
I repair it, I had just won all the drag races and beaten the Green team, so I had the money. By the way I bloody love the engine I now have in this Mazda, swapped the crazy V6 for the performance Mazda engine, it revs like crazy.

Here is the car fully repaired...(I never want to crash, but I like to see how fast my cars will go, at the time of this crash I was doing over 200mph into a new section of the city, my frame rate died and I smashed into a car)

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I repair it, I had just won all the drag races and beaten the Green team, so I had the money. By the way I bloody love the engine I now have in this Mazda, swapped the crazy V6 for the performance Mazda engine, it revs like crazy.

Here is the car fully repaired...(I never want to crash, but I like to see how fast my cars will go, at the time of this crash I was doing over 200mph into a new section of the city, my frame rate died and I smashed into a car)

Ah right cool, tbh I only play the game to mod cars now.. had enough of playing the 'game' lol.

Yeah the Mazda engine is great, has a lot of detail and a few different mods, like a single turbo, twin turbo, supercharger or I believe ITB's..

Would love to make my own mods but tbh I don't know where to start lol
I would be modding more cars, but I can't sell the ones I have due to the used car dealer crashing all the time.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I would be modding more cars, but I can't sell the ones I have due to the used car dealer crashing all the time.

Yeah mine crashes on the used dealership, it's a shame really because I don't mind buying used cars - instead I have to use the vehicle section in the catalogue and buy the chassis.

There is a money cheat if you want it lol.. enter 'begformoney' on the garage area and click the special tuning tool (screwdriver lol)
Cheers I will use that, trouble is I like buying the used cars, and I like playing the game (beating the opponents and joining different teams) but I can't do that because it keeps crashing when I try to race the 1st place guy on the blue team, it's weird because it only does it during the drag races at night, I can race him during the day no problem at all.

Money cheat worked a charm, I love making engines that are way too big for the cars...

EDIT: Yeh so that car no longer exists, I was trying to reach my top speed, I hit 325mph with one gear to go and I ran out of runway...my brakes were really big but stopping on grass isn't easy...

I didn't want this to be my first post but hey-ho, does anyone have a working link for the v2.21 NWM patch? I keep getting redirected to this peice of crap download site and I'm going around in dead ends here. Thanks....
Quote from DannyBee :I didn't want this to be my first post but hey-ho, does anyone have a working link for the v2.21 NWM patch? I keep getting redirected to this peice of crap download site and I'm going around in dead ends here. Thanks....

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21247760/SLRR2011_STAGE1.rar

Just click 'Download Now' then it should count down from 5 and then automatically start downloading
-
(Sobis) DELETED by Sobis
forgot to thank you luke for the pack, saved me time from trying to download from GOM site. Altough I had to remove a few mods because I kept getting strange errors

a quick mx-5 i built
Attached images
miata1.png
miata2.png
Quote from nikopdr :forgot to thank you luke for the pack, saved me time from trying to download from GOM site. Altough I had to remove a few mods because I kept getting strange errors

a quick mx-5 i built

No problem

I guess that's SLRR for ya, errors on different computers lol.. you should try out some of the ENB series mods on Gom Team, or FXAA Tool
my slrr has a few mods and it works just fine.
Are you guys using NWM or 2.3.0 LE? And where are you getting your mods? Havent played this in ages but fancy getting back into it!
Quote from robt :Are you guys using NWM or 2.3.0 LE? And where are you getting your mods? Havent played this in ages but fancy getting back into it!

It's best to use 2.2.1 MWM - the one that you can get of Gom-team.

Here are all my cars and parts - I guess you know where to put them (once you have put the game in first :razz

http://uploading.com/files/934c3f79/SLRR2011_STAGE1.rar/
Cheers! Do you guys use the SLR editor to adjust engine locations and engine/car combo limits as well? Was tweaking that a lot with 2.3.0
Right, those mods didnt work, just crashes on the intro, and now it wont allow me to delete the files and just sets the folder to read only all the time!

EDIT: got rid of that and done a fresh install. But crashes on loading screen if I add that Stage 1 file. OR add any vehicles or parts for that matter!

slrr [street legal redline racing]
(242 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG