The online racing simulator
slrr [street legal redline racing]
(242 posts, started )
as much as i remember there were instructions up too...

edit* jep, just under the download links.
Yep, i'm just thick as pig shit
Where is the patch?
did you manage to do it pearcy?
heres the aftermath of a drift barge with a dtm mercedes miesel v8 1597bhp beast going sideways into a tree at 170mph
Attached images
drift barge.JPG
Yeah, my cars suck though. Duno how you guys are getting all these engines lol
http://www.street-legal-mods.com/list-dlslseries.xml

you have to be careful with them though. you have to read if they work on 2.3.0LE

EDIT: i could rar up my engines folder if you wanted me too i have all the good ones
Yeah if you can, i'm on patch 2.2.1 or something.
just wondering btw, I have no forcefeedback. I tried fiddeling with the settings but I never managed to get it working
So i just download that patch and put it in the folder?
i think so yes. 20 minutes left on the engines.

i dont think it ever had ffb
Cheers, just waiting for the patch. I got some new wheels and put the .rpk into the part folder and copied and pasted all the other stuff like textures intomy texture folder, hope i did it the right way.
when you download wheels you just put the folder and the .rpk into the parts folder
Patch says game files don't exist in the path or something.
Ah, so i ****ed up then :\
when it says install patch to wherever did you change that to where your game was installed/extracted
did you guys buy it or crack it ?
slrr is great game, im playing it since 2003 or 2004 with small breaks
Meh it just crashed with the new patch, but i had some alloy wheels installed and some textures, does this count as a mod and the reason it crashed?
possibly could be
It didn't crash again but it's pointless, it's really laggy for me now, would work better on the other pc i think.
its a good game when it dont lag
but usually, it lags

slrr [street legal redline racing]
(242 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG