The online racing simulator
slrr [street legal redline racing]
(242 posts, started )
thanks for changing the name whichever mod did it
Quote from BlakjeKaas :I don't get the radical to work.
This is probably because I have an epic version of SLRR which makes your car totaled when you hit a tree at 100 km/h
and then you REALLY have to fix your chassis.

I even had a few times where some parts were visibly damaged, but they were like 97% ok so I couldn't fix them.

really epic.

Lmao, go to ur Game Settings and turn difficulty down, then u wont get a totaled car that easily

Im gonna do a fresh install of SLRR, to many bugs in my current Lool...
i just install a mod then load game if it crashes take the mod off its a pain in the ass but its better than game crashing all time
I got a orginal SLRR disc. i never used it. But i play it sometimes.
Quote from lukelfs :Lmao, go to ur Game Settings and turn difficulty down, then u wont get a totaled car that easily

Im gonna do a fresh install of SLRR, to many bugs in my current Lool...

Ah, is it the difficulty setting.

I'll leave it how it is.

It's just... yes!
I now have a Ishima Enula WRZ with a V6 in it (1010 HP)
I haven't fixed it totally since I bought it.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :I now have a Ishima Enula WRZ with a V6 in it (1010 HP)
I haven't fixed it totally since I bought it.

i have a 1200bhp enula
Quote from brt900 :i have a 1200bhp enula

What engine?
Do you got any mods?

EDIT: I now got a SuperTurizmo. Might drop a V10 in it.

It now has a value of 62K, but after fixing everything it might tap 100K. (That's with a V6, not with a V10)
i cant race no more crashes when i drive in the city at midnight
Quote from BlakjeKaas :What engine?
Do you got any mods?

EDIT: I now got a SuperTurizmo. Might drop a V10 in it.

It now has a value of 62K, but after fixing everything it might tap 100K. (That's with a V6, not with a V10)

how do you put v10s in any car
Well, (assuming you have 2.3.0LE version)
or you can download a car editor thingy of gom-team. (you can edit engines which can go in etc)
or you have luck and find multiple patch things (like I did)
or you get yourself a MC GT (or a car like that) those can use V10s standard.
cant find the car editor on gom team

edit: nvm just found it
on gomteam theres only about 5 good engines where can i get loads
Quote from brt900 :on gomteam theres only about 5 good engines where can i get loads

There the only engine mods i know of, If u understand Russian then there are some other sites but i dont think they have more, Gom Team is the only site that has the newest stuff afaik
damn theres not a lot on gomteam or russian sites(i used translate)
I might try the mx-5
I just put a V12 engine i think it was into my Skyline r33, 262mph, crash into wall, and u couldnt see the car lmao, Managed to stop the crashing.. Im gonna look around for more sites..
i downloaded slrr last year and it had about 20 cars with it i can only find the torrent and i dont d/l torrents so if someone wants the torrent pm me and then you can share the mods
Quote from brt900 :i downloaded slrr last year and it had about 20 cars with it i can only find the torrent and i dont d/l torrents so if someone wants the torrent pm me and then you can share the mods

There are Lots of cars on Gom Team.. Theres nothing else other than them
on the torrent there was loads
Quote from brt900 :on the torrent there was loads

I mean, The cars that are on Gom, Are the Only ones made, apart from a few crappy pointless cars, Theres no point in finding the torrent with the cars since they will be on Gom
Quote from lukelfs :I mean, The cars that are on Gom, Are the Only ones made, apart from a few crappy pointless cars, Theres no point in finding the torrent with the cars since they will be on Gom

im sure there was about 50 i cant remember it was ages ago but there was loads
Theres 150 cars on Gom Team.. lol
Theres some being made atm, What cars do u have?
not many could you send me some that arent dodgy and crash your game when you try nd start it i sent you my email
Attached images
my cars.JPG

slrr [street legal redline racing]
(242 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG