The online racing simulator
slrr [street legal redline racing]
(242 posts, started )
Awesome. You know that whole "I only cruise around slowly" comment that was posted earlier in the thread? Yeh I don't do that, and considering I've totally destroyed 2 cars now, I'm thinking perhaps I should start doing it.

This is why crashing into a bus at 244mph is a bad idea...

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Awesome. You know that whole "I only cruise around slowly" comment that was posted earlier in the thread? Yeh I don't do that, and considering I've totally destroyed 2 cars now, I'm thinking perhaps I should start doing it.

This is why crashing into a bus at 244mph is a bad idea...

Haha, most of the time when I have the difficulty level high and crash, either the game freezes for a few secs, or crashes

Btw the file is up now,

http://uploading.com/files/934c3f79/SLRR2011_STAGE1.rar/

Let me know if you have any problems with it.
Nice one mate, downloading it now.

This is what my car looks like now it's fixed... (that download is going to take 2 hours by the way, it's limited loads, but I can wait)

EDIT: Lampposts hurt when you hit them at 200mph

EDIT EDIT: The files worked, mostly, had to remove a few of the .rpk files because they caused the game to crash. The car models look awesome though, thanks a bunch for uploading them.

Here's a 1200hp MX-5 for you

Ah suprised they work fine in my game lol I guess that's SLRR for you..

Looks good, glad it's partly working for ya lol

Do all the parts work?
I had to remove a few parts, and I'm getting some crashes on the used car dealership, but I'm assuming it just has trouble rendering some of the new cars in a semi wrecked condition. Oh and I hit a wall so hard in that Mazda that it crashed my game.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I had to remove a few parts, and I'm getting some crashes on the used car dealership, but I'm assuming it just has trouble rendering some of the new cars in a semi wrecked condition. Oh and I hit a wall so hard in that Mazda that it crashed my game.

Ah kk, yeah it's strange, my game works perfect, never crashes randomly - only when I click on the used dealership lol..

Yeah I guess it crashes because the model is too complex for the game to 'damage' lol..
This game realley has a tendency to hang

I'm trying to start a career, but I've been stucked in the garage, fascinated by how many parts there are. So I hade to start it over with a car that at least had an engine already mounted

Now I'm tring to explore the city, the first time it crashed after 20 meters, waiting for it to load for a second try (slow as hell)
Quote from lukelfs :Not that I know off, there is a Forza Motorsports mod being made - I think the guy is gonna release a beta soon..

I can upload all my cars if you want? My game never crashes randomly, only when I click on the used dealership for some reason - the error log doesn't point to any cars, just some error lol..

I could also upload my parts folder?

if you would, could you please also add in the parts and engines
Quote from Whiskey :This game realley has a tendency to hang

I'm trying to start a career, but I've been stucked in the garage, fascinated by how many parts there are. So I hade to start it over with a car that at least had an engine already mounted

Now I'm tring to explore the city, the first time it crashed after 20 meters, waiting for it to load for a second try (slow as hell)

What version of the game are you playing on? My game rarely hangs, only when I quickly cycle through the parts catalogue but that's usually because I'm clicking too fast lol..

With the city, I have to alt-tab to Windows, then back into the game and the map will load instantly.
I downloaded this: http://www.streetlegalmods.com ... ---The-Compilation-STAGE1 It's the 2.2.1 MWM

Now it has just hanged while exploring the city...I need to fix this before going on.

I should also try to improve a bit the steering feel, and try to enable FFB, but so far, the game seems to be fun (at least for a week hehe)
I'm thinking about downloading a stick version, without any mods.

Or is there any reasong against it? As getting worst physics/graphics or something?
Quote from Whiskey :I downloaded this: http://www.streetlegalmods.com ... ---The-Compilation-STAGE1 It's the 2.2.1 MWM

Now it has just hanged while exploring the city...I need to fix this before going on.

I should also try to improve a bit the steering feel, and try to enable FFB, but so far, the game seems to be fun (at least for a week hehe)

Mm strange, as I say my game works fine and I used that download.

I have FFB on my game, in the game controller settings put real FFB to max, leave emulated as it usually crashes the game lol.. atleast for me.

As I have a G25 I use Logitech Profiler,

Tbh it feels dead, but at least I can catch slides lol.. better than nothing anyway.

Quote from Whiskey :I'm thinking about downloading a stick version, without any mods.

Or is there any reasong against it? As getting worst physics/graphics or something?

You mean a standard 2.2.1 version? Tbh mods are what make this game worth playing..
Yes, the original thing.

I can't drive more than 5 streets without this hanging...

I guess I'm going to get tired of this game so fast, so I suposse mod won't be that important for me, maybe I should try the LE version
Quote from Whiskey :Yes, the original thing.

I can't drive more than 5 streets without this hanging...

I guess I'm going to get tired of this game so fast, so I suposse mod won't be that important for me, maybe I should try the LE version

What are the specs of your computer? Have you tried turning all the graphics to the lowest? Also what OS are you running?
Strangely enough SLRR2011 STAGE1 has never crashed for me before (except when I installed a part mod which was corrupt?).

I guess you should install mods one by one which will help you to identify which mod is causing the issue.
Windows 7 64 bits, running the game as admin (WinXP compatibility does not work neither).

My hardware is more than enough to run this game, even if it needed DirectX 11 hehe

I've just downloaded that file, and executed from the folder. Should I install the original game, and the paste this mod over it instead?
Quote from Whiskey :Windows 7 64 bits, running the game as admin (WinXP compatibility does not work neither).

My hardware is more than enough to run this game, even if it needed DirectX 11 hehe

I've just downloaded that file, and executed from the folder. Should I install the original game, and the paste this mod over it instead?

I also have Win7 64bit, I just run it normally, not as admin.

Right, I'm not sure tbh, I just downloaded the SLRR MWM Stage 1 and it worked perfect.
Quote from nikopdr :if you could post them as a separate upload, i'd appreciate it I already have MWM thanks :P

The cars and parts are in that file, the game isn't
So...I'll have to find the cause myself, righ?

I've downloaded another version (1,5 GB instead of 600 MB) just to try. It is taking a life to extract though.

The thing that pisses me off is that it never hangs on the same event, it crashes while cruiding, during track load, at the garage...can't fined the logic for it.
2.2.1 stock game works fine, enough for the moment
I'm using 2.3.0 LE "vanilla" and it works fine.

The only time it crashes is when there are white shadows on the 'fake' racers (happens 1 in 100 times while racing, so it isn't really a point) and when losing a part while you're in the garage. (if you have a bumper at 5% and remove your wheels, so it bangs on the floor, it will crash)

I now have a career where I bought the racespec baiern (capable of having a v12), sold everything of it (except the chassis) to buy a Ishima WR superturizmo. (capable of handling a V10)
I fixed everything, then I had to sell every part of my cars (except of the chassis' to buy a Prime 500 with high-revving, 800BHP V8 (capable of handling a V12) (is that what it is called))

Now, I have three cars, one with an inline 6, one with a v8 and one without an engine.

They will eventually be upgraded to 2 v12s (3000+BHP) and 1 V10
Do you guys play with the realism turned right up? The reason I ask is that I will manage to win about 3 or 4 drag races, then in the last one the AI likes to smash into my car after I've finished, and the repair bill is usually higher than my winnings...

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Do you guys play with the realism turned right up? The reason I ask is that I will manage to win about 3 or 4 drag races, then in the last one the AI likes to smash into my car after I've finished, and the repair bill is usually higher than my winnings...

What I do most of the time, (on 2.3.0LE) is, that I race, then when my car is totally fixed I use the "1" cheat when an AI crashes into me.

Also, in the very beginning I tend to drive with a slightly damaged car (chassis-wise), my tires will not go straight at that point, but I will easily win from an Einvagen or a Duhen.

slrr [street legal redline racing]
(242 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG