The online racing simulator
slrr [street legal redline racing]
(242 posts, started )
Il send u links in ur PM
Quote from BlakjeKaas :What engine?
Do you got any mods?

EDIT: I now got a SuperTurizmo. Might drop a V10 in it.

It now has a value of 62K, but after fixing everything it might tap 100K. (That's with a V6, not with a V10)

i think it was a v6
i need help when i save my game and go back on i lose everything is it because ive used save editor
Quote from brt900 :i need help when i save my game and go back on i lose everything is it because ive used save editor

Why do u need a savegame editor? Money? If so, just type begformoney and press the fine tune tool, if not tell me what it is for
for money lol ill try that
Guys, my 2.30le .exe is broken. Could someone please upload a working one?

edit: Never mind me. Just found one.
Quote from brt900 :i need help when i save my game and go back on i lose everything is it because ive used save editor

do you have vista?
no ive fixed it now but im n a non modded version and my game crashes every 10 minutes its really annoying
Quote from brt900 :no ive fixed it now but im n a non modded version and my game crashes every 10 minutes its really annoying

What does ur Error log say?
I got the SLRR with 2.3.0 patch =) ... Pretty good game i gotta say But for this kinda "oldish" game it sucks waay to much videocard. Wierd
---
Please Insert the SL2 disk.
---
Save (save\carrer\p4ulsÞ0Z]-2\main): The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

OpenWrite (save\carrer\p4ulsÞ0Z]-2\main): The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

that was in error document
Quote from brt900 :---
Please Insert the SL2 disk.
---
Save (save\carrer\p4ulsÞ0Z]-2\main): The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

OpenWrite (save\carrer\p4ulsÞ0Z]-2\main): The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

that was in error document

Start a new game, Dont use savegame editor, money = type begformoney then click the Fine tune tool, Other than that theres no way of fixing it
i have done that and the game crashes
Quote from brt900 :i have done that and the game crashes

mm
Delete ur saves, Clear ur Error log, then start the game
its been ok past 1/2 hour to hour im on redflame club now with a furrano and a superduty extra 750 both run constant 7s
how do i install the mods?
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Lol, AE86 + vtec engine swap = EPIC FAIL!

Could you enlighten me as to why that would amount to a fail of epic proportions .. ? (I will admit a B-series engine wouldn't be very logical (let alone the fact all B-series are FWD afaik), an F20c however .. (S2000 engine) I've actually seen one on Best Motoring.)

The funny thing is nobody mentioned the way the engine is mounted. I don't know the correct english word, but this way it would be FWD, maybe AWD. It should of course be rotated 90 degrees, so that the driveshaft would be facing the rear of the car. (however, a normal B-series Transmission would have one facing the front as well)

more ontopic I have played this on and off for years now, there isn't really any competition, much like LFS in my opinion. I have found 2.3.0 LE to be quite buggy, as in you cannot actually play the game (the nightraces etc) with other cars installed .. Lately I have tried 2.2.1 MWM (miran wichur mod, you can get it at redline-racers.info, or a bit older version at gom-team) and I am impressed, I can actually play the game with mods! It does crash sometimes, but nowhere near as much as 2.3.0LE. YMMV I guess.
I installed slrr again 3 days ago, and now i noticed this thread. Coincidence?

Nice game, the engine and car building makes it one of my favorites after installing the patches.

Quote from Furiously-Fast :Lol, AE86 + vtec engine swap = EPIC FAIL!

Even worse here. AE86 + SR20DET
No 4AGE engine mod yet, so use whatever you got.

Current car: '68 Mustang Bullit + American V6 Engine mod + MC GT running gear. Not for long though. Right now I'm trying some new mods I found. Next one maybe the R33 or the E30.

Also gotta be careful with the highpoly mods. Sempron 2800+ and FX5200 can't do miracles

Btw I'm trying to find two car mods I once had, but ger-tech is down now and I can't find them. Does anybody have the Street Legal 1 Teg and ST9 conversions?

edit: AE86 + SR20DET is not much of a fail now. I just found out the SR pack comes with a RWD transmission. Why didn't I notice this earlier?
Yea I play this here are some of my cars

[/img]http://i40.tinypic.com/esj5kz.jpg" alt="" onload="imageAutoSize(this)" />http://i43.tinypic.com/2mory2g.jpg" alt="" onload="imageAutoSize(this)" />" target="_blank">http://i44.tinypic.com/2j3qtzs.jpghttp://i40.tinypic.com/esj5kz.jpg" alt="" onload="imageAutoSize(this)" />http://i43.tinypic.com/2mory2g.jpg" alt="" onload="imageAutoSize(this)" />

so yeah you just have too be careful in this game when you are installing mods install each mod one at a time and test all areas of game if it crashes find out what package is conflicting with what.

Fken img tags
Is that a mazda 626 on last picture? Damn it looks so unrealistlic there ...
Quote from hazaky :Is that a mazda 626 on last picture? Damn it looks so unrealistlic there ...

Umm i think its a Skyline R31 , lol
It looks little bit like mazda 626 (wich i had once =) but it still looks very unrealistlic ... comparing to the other cars in the game

slrr [street legal redline racing]
(242 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG