The online racing simulator
slrr [street legal redline racing]
(242 posts, started )

Just a few pictures of the Skyline mod
Stage 1 works like a charm. Now to figure out what goes where and how it all ties together.

How does circuit races work? I win a race, all it said was well done and then nothing...
And how to lose the cops?
Quote from lukelfs :*snip*

Another epic quality mod for SLRR!

Are there any other sites other than GOM-Team for mods? I can't seem to be able to find a lot of engines for 2.2.1
Quote from PoVo :Another epic quality mod for SLRR!

Are there any other sites other than GOM-Team for mods? I can't seem to be able to find a lot of engines for 2.2.1

vstanced.com

promods.biz

slrr.pl

There aren't many engines for SLRR unfortunately.. but the ones that have been made are pretty good quality.

Here is a list of what engines I have, if you search for them on google I'm sure you will be able to get them

A few old pictures

Quote from Omar1 :Going to give it a second attempt :P how comes alot of those pictures look like blackwood pits? xD + do you drift in this game? and do you use a wheel?

Yeah I think it is Blackwood, haven't found a download for it though..

I use a G25 with a lower rotation of 360 or 540 to help with the crap physics, with FFB it is pretty drivable though..
got the mod version, still no ffb
Quote from Omar1 :got the mod version, still no ffb

Right, I'll plug my G25 in and see if I can get it working.

Messing around with ENBseries to get some enhanced graphics, gotta find out how to get rid of the blue tint though.. it has better reflections, depth of field and I tried out ambient occlusion, massive FPS drop though

I'm reading a bit about this game, never tried it, maybe it is time now...

Could somebody explain what LE and MWM means?
Quote from Whiskey :I'm reading a bit about this game, never tried it, maybe it is time now...

Could somebody explain what LE and MWM means?

LE was the custom 2.3.0 'LE' patch made by GOM Team (I think lol)

The MWM one is made by a guy called Miran Wichur, this is the best version to play on as it supports 2.2.1 cars and 2.3.0 LE cars, it also supports tracks..

The link for 2.2.1 MWM is on Gom Team
So this time the last version isn't the best, I'm glad I've asked haha

Thanks for the info
Quote from Whiskey :So this time the last version isn't the best, I'm glad I've asked haha

Thanks for the info

I think 2.2.1 MWM came out after 2.3.0 LE

Will be awaiting the new patch once the source code is released..
Moar pics

Is there a complete pack for all these cars and textures? I've got the MWM version installed (it crashes every time I try to do something, which is really useful), but trying to find mods that don't make the game crash even more than it does now is a real pain.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Is there a complete pack for all these cars and textures? I've got the MWM version installed (it crashes every time I try to do something, which is really useful), but trying to find mods that don't make the game crash even more than it does now is a real pain.

Not that I know off, there is a Forza Motorsports mod being made - I think the guy is gonna release a beta soon..

I can upload all my cars if you want? My game never crashes randomly, only when I click on the used dealership for some reason - the error log doesn't point to any cars, just some error lol..

I could also upload my parts folder?
That would be awesome. I really hope they get the source code and iron out some of the bugs, I used to love this game.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :That would be awesome. I really hope they get the source code and iron out some of the bugs, I used to love this game.

This is a question for anyone, where can I upload a few gigs for free?
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :This is the site some of the GOG files use, it has a 2gb upload limit.

http://www.crocko.com/

Cheers, gonna take around 30 mins, although it's jumping around a lot lol

I've included my 'Racers' folder and 'Parts' folder, so once you put them in it should work haha..
Nice one, I think that link will stay active for 60 days when you've uploaded it, so everyone else should be able to grab it too.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Nice one, I think that link will stay active for 60 days when you've uploaded it, so everyone else should be able to grab it too.

Ah right cool, np.

Says 15 mins left now

Will just point out, I used SLRR Editor to make every car take any engine, although it means some may not actually be inside the engine bay correctly. So I have this script mod that if I click on the sump, it brings up some sliders and I can position it to how I want. I haven't included it as I dunno if it is already in the SLRR MWM Pack 1?

If it isn't let me know and I'll give you a link.
Quote from lukelfs :Just uploaded it but it says you need a premium account to download it?

http://www.crocko.com/4A476E1B ... 33E74/SLRR2011_STAGE1.rar

Okay well that means they lied in their FAQ, which said free accounts can download 1 file of any size per hour. A bit odd, looks like a bit of a con to me. I will look for some other upload sites.

In the mean time...I may have bumped the difficulty up and come slightly unstuck with my RWD car on a fast bend...

EDIT: Try this site http://uploading.com/
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Okay well that means they lied in their FAQ, which said free accounts can download 1 file of any size per hour. A bit odd, looks like a bit of a con to me. I will look for some other upload sites.

In the mean time...I may have bumped the difficulty up and come slightly unstuck with my RWD car on a fast bend...

EDIT: Try this site http://uploading.com/

Ah right, that's a shame lol..

Lmao nice car

I'll give it ago, btw the petition is 100% now, we'll see if that changes anything lol..

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/gomactivision

Uploading atm, this should be the link in about 40 minutes,

http://uploading.com/files/934c3f79/SLRR2011_STAGE1.rar/

slrr [street legal redline racing]
(242 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG