The online racing simulator
slrr [street legal redline racing]
(242 posts, started )
im just lovng starting a new career bulding a 1597bhp merc 190 dtm and then pwning everything
Starting to play again, wondering if anyone's still playing it?

Will post some of my cars later..

I also found some cool mods that lets you adjust camber/toe etc. and some rims that let you control the offset and deepness
i had them there pretty cool. i havent had chance to play since i got seven and my replacement t3
I picked this up recently actually. I'm really not into the rice, but building up a new car from the chassis or rebuilding a wrecked one, and buying wrecked cars to add parts to the project is great fun! I've built up a monster of an MC GT LE with more torque than humanly possible and one hell of a speedy, nippy hillclimber with a Baiern CoupeSport body.

I'm only on v2.2.1 because I think 2.3.0le looks awful and is really unstable on my system. I've explored a lot of the mods, but I'm just on a standard 2.2.1. Is there some way I can drive on mod tracks in 2.2.1? MWM just flat-out does not work for me, and believe me I've tried a lot of things to make it run!

Actually, I need to find some mods like the camber stuff. I'll get right to it! tomorrow
get 2.3.0LE cant have different tracks but the cars and engines are great
Mm, Im playing on 2.2.1 MWM, there are quite a few track mods for it, most cars are made for both so no problem there really, just a problem with engines I think, not sure if the 2.3.0LE engines will work on 2.2.1 MWM

Only problem is that I cant get a single car to work! lool

So Im stuck with stock cars for now
Attached images
Slrr.png
do you put them in the right folder. i always put them in the wrong folder
Quote from brt900 :do you put them in the right folder. i always put them in the wrong folder

Nah, I put them in the correct place, but the Error log just says something like,

error/cars/racers/civic.rpk error

Something like that lol

I did get a supra working though

(Only bad thing about MWM is that I cant get a resolution above 1280x1024 :really]

Edit- Can you say 'Hellaflush'
Attached images
slrr2.png
Slrr3.png
thats because the mod is for 2.3.0LE
Quote from brt900 :thats because the mod is for 2.3.0LE

Nah, 2.2.1 MWM with LE2MWM addon lets you use 2.3.0LE cars in 2.2.1 MWM.. If that makes sense ?

lol
Heres my 1162 HP RB26DETT

I had to rebuild it as I crashed into a lamppost and the engine fell out lool

Managed to get the game perfect now, hasn't crashed since I installed my last add-on car, Pretty much perfect now, still looking for some more cars though!

Also made a AE86 with a 4A-GE Turbo, to drift with, although the physics in this game fail, so I can only drift in slow motion lol
Attached images
Slrrr32.jpg
AE86A.jpg
Picked this game up off ebay about 2 years ago, installed 2.3.0LE patch...
Stick it on the hardest level then crash
Quote from lukelfs :Heres my 1162 HP RB26DETT

I had to rebuild it as I crashed into a lamppost and the engine fell out lool

Managed to get the game perfect now, hasn't crashed since I installed my last add-on car, Pretty much perfect now, still looking for some more cars though!

Also made a AE86 with a 4A-GE Turbo, to drift with, although the physics in this game fail, so I can only drift in slow motion lol

Did you install some kind of graphics mod? Can't remember it looked so sharp and fresh.
Quote from Bose321 :Did you install some kind of graphics mod? Can't remember it looked so sharp and fresh.

Nope, Im running SLRR 2.2.1MWM + LE2MWM, No graphics mod used, just lots of AA and AF

How did you manage to break your axles?
adjustable suspension + adjustable offset on rims = asom car
Quote from R34king :SLRR is ****ing cool its got crap physics cause it was made AGES ago luke....

I don't recall 2003 being ages ago... First version of LFS with superior physics compared to this was released even before this! :doh:
Quote from nikopdr :I don't recall 2003 being ages ago... First version of LFS with superior physics compared to this was released even before this! :doh:

lfs was built based on physics, slrr was not.
2003 is ages ago, in videogame time

Be nice if someone made a game like this, on a TDU1/2 style map with LFS physics, and the cops from the original NFS Hot Pursuit w/improvements. I'd never leave the house :P
-
(AudiBG) DELETED by AudiBG
lol, found some screens on my old usb stick
Attached images
StreetLegal_Redline 2010-06-10 15-40-57-11.jpg
StreetLegal_Redline 2010-06-10 15-41-10-10.jpg
StreetLegal_Redline 2010-06-10 15-41-15-07.jpg
StreetLegal_Redline 2010-06-10 15-58-41-69.jpg
StreetLegal_Redline 2010-06-12 16-38-14-91.jpg
StreetLegal_Redline 2010-06-10 18-13-25-00.jpg
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :lol, the yellow thing... what the hell did you do to it?

it had an accident with a schoolbus and a wall at around 500mph
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/gomactivision

help gom-team, (leading slrr mods site) get the source code from activision for better quality and upgrade of the game..

Quote from Gom-Team :
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST !

I have recently come in contact with Akos. He is the lead game designer for street legal. He has informed us that he would love to hand over the source, however he doesn't have authority to do so because Activision owns the code. We have contacted Activision have a gotten a time-frame of two days before I speak with someone.
Basically mods that come out After this will be a TON better, the game will become a lot better. more customization will be able to be done, higher quality mods will show up more, the game wont feel so old. a lot of good will come from signing this petition.

GUEST AND MEMBERS PLEASE CLICK

Petition

Update on the petition Akos has done his part. But now we need Activision's help.
We are waiting for a response from Activision. A Corporate office lead said wait 2 days for a response.
If this doesn't work the next step is a petition.We need around 5000 signatures or so.

Members and Guest Please click this Link and Sign it.
it is well worth a few moments of your time !!!!
Click here to Sign the Petition
You don't have to be a member of GOM or any other SLRR
Site If u Play it Please Sign its open to everyone

Petition

PRO TIP: Basically, it's for better mods and pushing modding even further. That means better mods even for you guys who are only leeching and never bother checking the forums.
CAUTION: Apparently, Akos has received too many e-mails and, as all of you know, too many e-mails can agitate one, so PLEASE, do NOT e-mail Akos. We will get through somehow, but NOT this way. Let everyone else know. Thanks.

Petition

[Gom-Team]

http://lamaperformance.com/
Aren't they fighting for this game code for few years already? Anyway, signed.

slrr [street legal redline racing]
(242 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG