The online racing simulator
BeamNG - Soft body physics
(298 posts, started )
Quote from Flame CZE :Merged two threads about that particular video.

to be perfect with cleaning effect you should include also Far Cry thread
Quote from AndRand :to be perfect with cleaning effect you should include also Far Cry thread

This has nothing to do with Far Cry 3
well, the CryEngine usage has been [post=1691652]discussed there[/post] also
Quote from AndRand :well, the CryEngine usage has been [post=1691652]discussed there[/post] also

But they are talking about the engine of Farcry 3, which isn't the CryEngine
I want this in GTA 5
Quote from sgt.flippy :I want this in GTA 5

Gameplay of anything like this in game like GTA would be impossible. Consider it twice. You would have to switch those cars like every 5 seconds.
Quote from Mysho :Gameplay of anything like this in game like GTA would be impossible. Consider it twice. I would have to switch those cars like every 5 seconds.

Fixed

Personally, I don't drive like a maniac in GTA. Having realistic damage model would always be good. Think about having GTA:SA damage model in IV. It's basically the same thing. Once you have had such perfect damage system, you don't want to go back to the old one.
:scared:
imagine this in lfs.
32 car Destruction Derby with that... holy mother of god I would have to change pants every god damn restart!
Would be fun in T1 with the rallypack that's coming soon.
Awww
I imagine there would be more crashers than racers
Quote from Amynue :I imagine there would be more crashers than racers

There would be new thread "post your crash"
Quote from The Very End :32 car Destruction Derby with that... holy mother of god I would have to change pants every god damn restart!

no no no no no! My PC barely handles 32 cars, let alone soft body physics! I can't play RoR even in SP
Quote from Sobis :no no no no no! My PC barely handles 32 cars, let alone soft body physics! I can't play RoR even in SP

This is a valid reason not to keep improving games.

Oh wait.
Quote from Sobis :no no no no no! My PC barely handles 32 cars, let alone soft body physics! I can't play RoR even in SP

Maybe you should get a new pc then
Quote from Sobis :Give me money then.

Do like i did, work your ass of for 2 years.

BeamNG - Soft body physics
(298 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG