The online racing simulator
BeamNG - Soft body physics
(298 posts, started )
That online destruction derby, you will keep waiting for that, your pc will be able to calculate the physics for few cars but I would like it to do so for like 10 cars.
How can I add an another car to the scene? In the cliff level, you can switch cars with d-pad left, but can you add another cars in other levels?
To add more cars you must use the editor. Use Windows mode, press F11, and then... well it's complicated shit ;p Dont even remember it now, should be in some dropbox within the editor! Try beam's forum, there is a guide there somewhere =)
Looks like some fun
Is it possible to share maps / edited maps?
What have you done to get your cars fold even more when crashing? I can't get that far :P
POWERRR

If you use more powerful engines and go really fast it's quite easy. Just try to reach the top speed of the cars.
Yeah! Btw is there some ways to alter the top speed of the cars? It's great with huge amount of powers, but kind of pointless when the top speed is 120
You can edit the transmission files for more top speed. There will propably be some user friendly car editor tool sooner or later.
the speed is not limited TVE, you can edit the gearbox, go on the engine.jbeam, edit with a notepad, and search for the transmission, it's almost on the bottom....

Yesterday I reach almost 500km/h with the marshal, but the rear tyres blew making me lose control beatifully
Quote from Specht77 :the speed is not limited TVE, you can edit the gearbox, go on the engine.jbeam, edit with a notepad, and search for the transmission, it's almost on the bottom....

Yesterday I reach almost 500km/h with the marshal, but the rear tyres blew making me lose control beatifully

Lol what?!
And have someone successfully altered the grip level?
And please share that file so I can go that fast too
The game broke my PC

My watercooling suddenly stopped working after a few heaving crashes with the 500bhp fwd car
Quote from Scrabby :The game broke my PC

My watercooling suddenly stopped working after a few heaving crashes with the 500bhp fwd car

Must have to be some kind of augmented reality. Did you broke your radiator?

I'm sorry for you, I just had to say that xD
had some fun messing around with this.

shame the fps is abit ridiculous at times but i guess it still has alot more updates to come so hopefully it gets better.
Quote :The authentication key you used was not valid.

Tried to download tech demo, only to be welcomed by the GamerShell infinite loop.

Do they have any other mirrors?
Quote from Mr_Lonely :just drifting around and wall-tapping/slamming the walls around the racetrack..

just love this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ0i94zvIq0

Extended steering lock?

Giev pls!

Been drifting that car since day one, and yes, I can only agree, steering rods are weak, hit a curb the wrong way and you're wrapped around a tree!
Quote from Dennis93 :Extended steering lock?

Giev pls!

Been drifting that car since day one, and yes, I can only agree, steering rods are weak, hit a curb the wrong way and you're wrapped around a tree!

can share it with you later when iv fixed the tie rods. (if i can) xP

EDIT: actually, you can do it yourself. :P

heres the link to my topic about it.. :P
http://www.beamng.com/threads/1456-Modding-questions

i use 0.17 for the lock.
Someone made a decent dirt course, with some fun short cuts!
I'm not quite clued up on the editing side, would I be right I thinking that I could take the rwd pickup and by editing each file for engine, suspension, wheels etc turn it into some kind of corr truck with long travel suspension and big tyres?
Guys, just in case you're having issues downloading (you shouldn't by now), I have a mirror of the files. I'll try to keep it updated if/when any more demos come out.

http://host.gu3.st/beamng/index.php
Bought the alpha. Pretty cool, but already getting a bit boring, tbh.

I love doing some rockclimbing in the offroad truck, though. Some of the routes are pretty challenging.
Double post, but I am angaged in a discussion with the devs about the tire physics.... They claim to have nailed it... But the thing is... 16 segment polygon wheels, with no math smoothing.... So, they are simulating a 16 segment wheel, and claiming the cars drive like cars.... Amusing, and a little sad...

BeamNG - Soft body physics
(298 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG