The online racing simulator
slrr [street legal redline racing]
(242 posts, started )
donno, cant remember. but thay have ther chanse now..
signed too
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
I used to play that game years ago, epic fun. Signed the petition
Signed
does this game support ffb? and 2 controllers? looks sweet cruising hellaflush :P
Quote from Omar1 :does this game support ffb? and 2 controllers? looks sweet cruising hellaflush :P

I don't think so, although I'm not too sure.

Personally, this game doesn't interest me in driving. I just like to build engines and stuff for the cars. Pretty fun putting a V12 into some small car and then smashing it against a wall
*signed*

Played this to death way back, does it still work?
Yes, it works

suddenly, 2 screenshots of 2 cars.
Attached images
StreetLegal_Redline 2012-05-19 14-41-47-02.jpg
StreetLegal_Redline 2012-05-19 19-15-56-61.jpg
Woho!

Where could I buy a copy of this?
There are some used copys on amazon.
Otherwise I don't know, unless you're willing to cough up ~$100.
$111+shipping for a new copy.... Dang...
http://www.streetlegalmods.com/list.php?c=dlslgame

that site has alot of dl content for the game aswell..

and about the ffb,

yes the game supports ffb, not gret of what i can remember, but it works,

and only 1 controller sadly, i couldent get both of mine to work anyway.
aw, cause i love games that i can cruise in a low car with ffb and a clutch
It does support the clutch, but iirc the H-shift doesn't work.

The FFB does work too but tbh the game has terrible physics so it's pretty much impossible to drive the car anyway lol
Quote from lukelfs :It does support the clutch, but iirc the H-shift doesn't work.

The FFB does work too but tbh the game has terrible physics so it's pretty much impossible to drive the car anyway lol

well i use my other wheel's pedal as a clutch, + i drive pretty slow, chill, so i dont mind about the handling

edit: downloading at 120kb/s yayy..
Quote from Omar1 :well i use my other wheel's pedal as a clutch, + i drive pretty slow, chill, so i dont mind about the handling

edit: downloading at 120kb/s yayy..

Make sure you are downloading this version,

SLRRMWM2011 - THE COMPILATION STAGE1

Then you can get any cars and tracks to work perfect
okay, just started playing, theres no ffb + is there a hood/interior view? and how do i change it
Quote from Omar1 :okay, just started playing, theres no ffb + is there a hood/interior view? and how do i change it

F1 - Cockpit
F3 - Behind car
Quote from PoVo :F1 - Cockpit
F3 - Behind car

yap, just found it all i want now is some nice cars and be able to stance em :P also ffb
Nah you should have got this one,

http://www.streetlegalmods.com ... ---The-Compilation-STAGE1

Then you can get any car, engine, parts, tracks you want - for either version 2.2.1 or 2.3.0..

I'd recommend vstanced.com for some good mods

For the FFB if you go in the options, there is something like, Real Force Feedback, Emulated Force Feedback. If you mess around with those, and in Logitech profiler you get a kinda fake ffb which is better than nothing. Although I think 2.2.1 didn't have working FFB, try the one I linked to.
not sure if im a big fan, going to start a new thread about another game...
I also recommend SLRR Editor 2.1. It will allow you to modify what engines are suitable for what car. For example you can use a big BMW engine in some Nissan car etc.

slrr [street legal redline racing]
(242 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG