The online racing simulator
#276 - CSF
Quote from Bmxtwins :gavin mason / 91mason91
abasc knarf/ sico
frank sinchetti/ franky.s

and im pretty sure sico is no longer him so he only has 2 accounts. I dont see any issues with having 2 accounts

Jesus ****, just when you think you and your brother couldn't get more retarded.
Oh WTF...seriously? I really couldn't give two shits if Frank is sico or not. Starting a fight over this is just stupid and unnecessary, Ray and Matt. Drivers who share their accounts with other people is a lot more dangerous, a guy with 2 accounts isn't anywhere near dangerous so just leave him alone, for ****'s sake. :mad:
I agree with Rui, let's stop talking about the Kingsburry's stupidness and get back on topic, congrats TRR!
now u see why after all the begging i never did join llm
Quote from Franky.S :now u see why after all the begging i never did join llm

and that's the cherry on top of the cake of LLM's now re-ruined reputation. I really ****ing hope you're happy now, Kings bros.

this is epic
Best thread last couple of months

Zeus bitch sretno
Hello
Team Rock Racing and SteelSeries agreed on an even bigger sponsor deal.

SteelSeries will now also provide a DESMO and one of their famous headsets.

These will be handed out as awards for the -TRR- Championship 2012.

For further details, we recommend you to have a look here:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=77623
Nice
Is this parallel universe or something

Anyway, nice stuff, I have Steelseries Siberia V2, awesome piece of thing.
Waat? Nice, gratz
After five and a half years of LFSing and many, many events behind me, the mileage has reached a new level. That's how long it took me to join all time greats Ceskomasai 829169Km, stuart80 702953Km, The DOCTOR 692263Km, troy 535844Km, Gener_AL (UK) 487175Km, malcomax 460158Km, bossforce 457903Km and the others on LFSWorld on the list of top 50 drivers with most driven distance online with 420280Km, averaging around 200Km a day.

For this special occasion I've uploaded most the setups from league races I've participated in past half a year for you to enjoy them on public servers, hotlapping or even events, if it's on a similar or the same track.

All the setups can be found on www.setupgrid.net
And p v l is near of million kilometers...
good job
I always respect those who sharing.
Grats Niki. Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge
Very generous NIKI thanks . Will look at your FZR sets
Quote from vourliotis :I always respect those who sharing.
Grats Niki. Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge

Always a pleasure.:bananalla
Quote from Bmxtwins :Very generous NIKI thanks . Will look at your FZR sets

Sadly, just one FZR race with rather unique R3R4 setup. Might be one coming up later this year for Aston though.

Team Rock Racing has been attending to the 10hr of Kyoto, organized by 6th Gear Racing. We entered a GT2 team with Tommy Østgaard and Niki Đaković. And a GT3 team with Frank Sinchety, Isaiah Zettler and guest driver Przemek Wdowiarz.

After lots of battleing in the GT2 class we managed to stay in the lead after 5 to 6 hours. Tommy and Niki did a wonderful job of keeping us in the lead and claiming victory in this wonderful event.

In GT3 we had the lead for the first 12 laps until Frank got passed by Last Second Racing. Przemek took over some time later but timed out. This dropped us back to 4th and last in the GT3 class. Luckily Isaiah and Frank managed to get us back in 3rd and this is also where we finished.

We would like to thank our sponsors CM Storm, SteelSeries, CvE Designs, HDFilmCamera.nl, Bridgestone, ModelAutoDealer.nl & Vonken Sportprijzen!
turns out after timing out etc we were only 1 lap behind 2nd
Arco always times out
Grats on the win, guys.
This is just amazing

Team Rock Racing 2012 - 10 Years - New Members
(576 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG