The online racing simulator
Quote from franky500 :The server seems to be working (i can access it via kvm switch) so i'm assuming it's an issue with the network port for that server. I've sent in a request to the NOC to get it checked out.

Not sure if this is to any help. But this is what it says anyway:
84.45.52.144:37590 Server #2 Unknown Start

And when pressing Start;
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
yep. That's because the control panel is unable to make a connection to the server so it is unable to find out what the status is, and is unable to start it (as it cannot connect). But thanks for posting more information. it can never hurt!
Just a quick note the problem with access to 84.45.52.144 has now been fixed.

Thanks for your patience.
Welcome back dean. however Do we not get a refund for what happend? i paid for a server that i could bearly access, (admin CP) because it would not let me log in, hence why i havent paid for another server since....
dude there was support up to 1 week ago
Quote from Mustangman759 :dude there was support up to 1 week ago

I'm pretty sure he's probably talking about the period shortly before Michael came on board to help.
ah your right
I'll just quote what has been said before.

Quote from NovaK :As i've said before, yes i'm very disappointed for the latest events with 500servers, which has resulted in having servers offline and unaccessable for a longer period.

Quote from NovaK :I guess it's a matter of time before Franky compensates us with free months on our services, well that's something i atleast expects to recive from all this. As everyone else here, i'm not paying for a service that does not work properly.

NovaK is on the right track here, its only fair that we get refunded.
Leave Franky to his job guys. You already know that his servers are the cheapest out there!

Jumping down his throat as soon as he returns isn't fair. You know you won't lose anything by allowing to catch up with the backlog steadily.

Edit: What a waste of time it was me writing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dean

I cant seem to log into cpanel.. i get invalid lic
Large game panel failure all my servers have disappeared
Quote from LFSMasterMan :NovaK is on the right track here, its only fair that we get refunded.

Wow man chill out, Dean always credits issues to be fair to his customers.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Large game panel failure all my servers have disappeared

Wow man chill out, Dean always credits issues to be fair to his customers.

ive allready been told once. dont need telling twice.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Large game panel failure all my servers have disappeared

An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT.

bmxtwins..
guess u have this msg aswell ??

loggd into ctrlpanel just now and found this there when i clickd the "gameservers" icon.
I have the same problem, nothing to say apart from quotes.
Quote :An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT.

Quote from NovaK :Disappointed. It's always something..

Quote from NovaK :Disappointed. It's always something..

is it ?? i had a 500server since 2years back and only had 3 problems since then.

annyway.. i hope this current problem will be fixd so we can can get back into the panel
dean our ts3 crashed
nvm back up
As many of us my TCAdmin is still stuck since at least 72h.

Hope Dean will get better, that's the most important but we also should have some kind of support.
Well he is back now. Or was, check a few posts up
Same here.
The control panel website is down since yesterday for me.
It is back up now
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG