The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
toying with the idea of purchasing a supra

friend of a friend has one up for sale, waiting to here a txt back and ill probably go check it out saturday.
I just got a credit approved for a Seat Ibiza, I'm just waiting for the car to arrive, I'll post pictures!

Dat 540i.
Looking at the supra tomorrow
Quote from Klutch :Looking at the supra tomorrow

Great! Let us know when/if you'll buy it!

Btw, which gen supra?
1989 mk3
so 3 piece wing/Widebody version
Quote from Blas89 :I just got a credit approved for a Seat Ibiza, I'm just waiting for the car to arrive, I'll post pictures!

Well cancel it before it's too late and buy a German vehicle. Not built by people with Moustaches.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Well cancel it before it's too late and buy a German vehicle. Not built by people with Moustaches.

But he's Mexican, if a man don't have a foot-long stache in Mexico then people assume things!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Well cancel it before it's too late and buy a German vehicle. Not built by people with Moustaches.

Germans have moustaches too!

OT, I'm annoyed! Trying to get the rear chrome piece off but can't do it. Amazing how I can rebuild automatic gearboxes with ease, yet am stumped by a piece of trim.

I've took off all the inner boot panels, sound proofing (was full of it! Impressed.) and have managed to pop the bottom half off but the top is stuck firmly in place. STUPID HONDA. Testament to the rival beating build quality I suppose!
Quote from BlueFlame :I thought that was just Austrians..

Hah! Could also be argued that Norwegians do too...Or us Brits timewarped from the '80s!

Also, I finally managed to get the chrome off, and it's currently drying. Success! IN YOUR FACE CAR!!
taking out all the sound deadening will definitely make your car sound faster
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Hah! Could also be argued that Norwegians do too...Or us Brits timewarped from the '80s!

Also, I finally managed to get the chrome off, and it's currently drying. Success! IN YOUR FACE CAR!!

I'm not sure if you got the joke completely :P

Andolf Hilter

Josep Fratzl
Quote from flymike91 :taking out all the sound deadening will definitely make your car sound faster

No thanks. Much prefer it with the sound deadening in!
Compact should have never been born... . My heart hurts everytime i see one.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Dat 540i.

+1
-NightFly-, meh E36 Compact aint that bad, but E46 compact....
In my opinion E36 compact looks pretty nice with a m3-kit.
Quote from -nightfly- :compact should have never been born... . My heart hurts everytime i see one.

+1 :d
Deposit being put down tomorrow, Supra should be mine by friday!
Quote from -NightFly- :Compact should have never been born... . My heart hurts everytime i see one.

+1

Kinda agree, an ugly mother****er but that's my ride bro Best thing about it is that it is so cheap when it comes to maintaining. And also handling is just awesome, now when I have got it closer to the ground it's just epic, reactions on steering wheel are so fast, handles like a slightly bigger karting Current setup is -40mm H&Rs, 8j r16 et21 style 5 and 205/50 toyo proxes tr-1 all around.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :-NightFly-, meh E36 Compact aint that bad, but E46 compact....
In my opinion E36 compact looks pretty nice with a m3-kit.

Looks pretty nice when it's slammed to the ground with some decent wheels
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Dat 540i.

Yeah, feels soo damn good after my compact. Dat poweeeeer and comfort
Changed a bit since I last posted here:

grille should be black, it looks way too ricy with a yellow paint.
Quote from nikopdr :grille should be black, it looks way too ricy with a yellow paint.

Agreed.
My baby,shes gone :cry:

It was a godly car:bowdown:
Attached images
IMG074.jpg
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG