The online racing simulator
ClaViCo Autocross Plugin
(288 posts, started )
under 4mins with fz5 normal setup
Thank you so much sicotange!
Your detailed instructions and all the help in this forum really helped when i got stuck, but now its fully working cant wait for the next update!

Oh btw, im trying that layout.. lets see if i can beat your time O.o
Excellent tool, works a charm. Thanks for sharing!
My progress for my first one built. Pretty cool!
Attached images
lfs003.png
004.png
When you are done with the layout(s), please share
So much lyts done with this tool but only me and sico are sharing.

What are you others afraid we gonna use it to sell it and make big moneyz?
I'm glad some LFSers are still having fun with this tool. A new version of the tool is nearing completion. It will remain Alpha (due to lack of testing and to give me an excuse to go wild feature wise if I feel the need to) but I'm confident it will be stable. Unfortunately I have no idea when I can/will release it. The following have been implemented/fixed/changed in my version but do not take this for granted, it ban be subjected to changes at any time:

changes:
=======
• Object limit raised from 50 to 300
• Object log system removed
• Fix of numerous small bugs
• Optimisation

new features:
==========
• custom patterns (ability to setup object patterns)
• quick removal objects (10)
• ClaViCo AP can now be used in combination with the LFS Autocross Editor (NOTE: editors overlap each others)
• save/load/remove all sublayouts
• save/load/remove trackpaths

ClaViCo AP is the most interesting Plugin featured in ClaViCo but I'm also working on a few others (those are not shared publicly). Therefore I can't give an ETA, not even an approximation. Thanks for being patient though.
Hello all,

I know its a quiet stupid question but there is anybody who could make a tutorial how to make "roads in air and other" because i cant do that ! THX a lot all the best !
Everyone who made and will make layout: if you made sprint layout, send me it. I will choose best 15-20 layouts and will run server for each of them. Then (I don't have time), maybe someone will use it to make championship
Afraid of heights?
sarxes, I will try to write a more detailed readme file when I release the new version of ClaViCo AP.

"Skyroads" can be made with the following values:

W:44
L:155
A:3
LU
Attached images
lfs_00000035.jpg
lfs_00000037.jpg
lfs_00000038.jpg
Quote from sicotange :sarxes, I will try to write a more detailed readme file when I release the new version of ClaViCo AP.
[/B]

Very nice, thx for your effort ! But truly i thought a short video or some example gif . But anyway thx ! Nice work !
hmm someone needs to make a wall ride layout
How i can set the Height? All what i try i cant make my Ramp up in the air
Quote :How i can set the Height? All what i try i cant make my Ramp up in the air

You can only modify the altitude of out of bounds objects (Altitude is the parameter in blue) so you can't put objects in the air above the track.

FYI: Upcomming version of ClaViCo AP will also work in single player mode.
Oh thats bad then this is that what i need
It might be fun to have the ability to change the altitude of objects even above the track but maybe it is intentional. Perhaps the developers don't want this to be possible but that's pure speculation.

A few screenshots of another little test:
Attached images
lfs_00000041.jpg
lfs_00000043.jpg
lfs_00000044.jpg
Woha, haha! Nice
Made on WS • Metropolis

I couldn't save it to my /layouts folder, so if you go there, you might just see it.
Attached images
lfs_00000006.jpg
lfs_00000016.jpg
What do you mean exactly? You can always save your layout with shift + U. Nice layouts btw, I like the speedhump/tyres portion and your "mothership"

They are currently on WS • Metropolis although I change the layouts every now and then. Feel free to change them but warn those on the ramps first though
Quote from sicotange :It might be fun to have the ability to change the altitude of objects even above the track but maybe it is intentional. Perhaps the developers don't want this to be possible but that's pure speculation.

A few screenshots of another little test:

I think it's because LFS uses test rays to accurately place objects. If the test doesn't find a collidable surface, the object is placed exactly where the packet specified.

This app is really nice work!
It'd be nice if I could type in positions, and more easily tell what type of object I have selected.

I'm gonna go play with this some more
Quote from sicotange :What do you mean exactly? You can always save your layout with shift + U. Nice layouts btw, I like the speedhump/tyres portion and your "mothership"

Derp. Forgot about that, I think I saved the layout to the actual WS Dedicated server then.

Quote from sicotange :They are currently on WS • Metropolis although I change the layouts every now and then. Feel free to change them but warn those on the ramps first though

Haha, yes. Sorry to the player that was almost to the top.

One bug I noticed, is when you're in the !layout menu, and you select "remove all", it doesn't remove the tires at first. I believe if you hit "remove all" again, it removes all (or most) of the remaining miscellaneous objects.
Please share more layouts!

And the new version :P

After some hours getting used to it... and trying to understand how it works, and when somethings works (like altitude and stuff) I made a little straight :P

As you can see, I was still gaining speed (0.05G pushing forward), and I had some more straight.... but one frame after this, my car just pass throught the ramps and fall...

During there hours, I noticed that the ramps lose "contact" when you get too far from the track, and you can't put the ramps higher if you are too close, so I tried to do something in the middle of too far, and too close, and this is what I got :P
Had a good mess about with this and i'm very impressed. Works a charm and makes layouts in seconds! I know we have a great time over at WS . Metropolis with the sky roads Thanks for releasing it and great job!

RAAAA I got across that damn jump!

ClaViCo Autocross Plugin
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG