The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Tomson(FIN) :IF i would buy a new car, which i was thinking to be finally some more powerful rear wheel/4x4 drive, maybe japanese, where i should start to looking for those import japanese cars? havent find anykind of Finnish website yet, so maybe some other website then?.. And no, dont want to look anything else right now, just nissan, lexus etc.

Thx!

Only tackle importing a car if your wallet is up for the job. A 10 grand car can easily end up costing you upwards of 15 grand. But I'm sure you knew that already. You really should stick to the domestic market, trust me.
Quote from dadge :So does yours. As long as you understand what he's saying, it shouldn't really matter.

That's the point, I didn't. I had almost no clue what he was after, except for Japanese, Import, RWD/4WD.
Thank you for making me a jackass.
Quote from Might :That's the point, I didn't. I had almost no clue what he was after, except for Japanese, Import, RWD/4WD.
Thank you for making me a jackass.

You didn't know what he was looking for, except for a 4x4 Japanese import website..... he was looking for a 4x4 Japanese import website. you even provided him with links.
You don't need to thank me for making you look like a jackass, you're doing fine all on your own.
Quote from dadge :You didn't know what he was looking for, except for a 4x4 Japanese import website..... he was looking for a 4x4 Japanese import website. you even provided him with links.
You don't need to thank me for making you look like a jackass, you're doing fine all on your own.

I rest my case.
You win.
Quote from Might :I rest my case.
You win.

My condolences for losing that internet discussion there! How awkward must one feel. :ashamed:
Quote from Scrabby :It's not the exact picture of the wheel but it's the same.

Yeh, the 8.5J is for upfront. I'm running allot of lock so a half inch smaller with a little lower ET and small spacer is way better then my 16x9 ET15 with 5mm spacer now. Occasionally hits something inside and want resolve that. Also 17'ers are a bit better for my setup atm

Love the new movies man

cheers dude, the rig's looking tough as these days mate.
No change

Finally got round to cleaning the Punto

Attached images
IMG_0319 - Copy.JPG
Refurbed wheel, sprayed but unlacquered...

After 3 good coats of clear gloss lacquer, shiney shiney...

All 4 lacquered...

Then i went for a bit of contrast and did the inside of the rims black, i like...

All i need to do is remove the 3 or 4 lacquer runs i have on 2 of the wheels, and the inevitable black runs that qould have made their way onto parts of the wheel that should be silver and ill be all ready for the new rubber, which should arrive this week...

Lovely stuff
Quote from danthebangerboy :

All i need to do is remove the 3 or 4 lacquer runs i have on 2 of the wheels, and the inevitable black runs that qould have made their way onto parts of the wheel that should be silver and ill be all ready for the new rubber, which should arrive this week...

Lovely stuff

Interesting, i want to see the final result
I put my car up for sale last night and people are just going nuts for it ! I couldnt really work today from all the phone calls,texts, emails XD
I'm getting offered Volvos for mine... =(
Quote from e2mustang :I put my car up for sale last night and people are just going nuts for it ! I couldnt really work today from all the phone calls,texts, emails XD

Why are doing it? You dont like your BMW?

BTW: I really kicked my BMWs 318is ass on yesterday´s race. Sprint for 20 minutes with stock tires, brakes, engine and fighting with better cars with better tires. It was hard race but fun.
Not funny is that the brakes are destroyed, overworked, same as tires, and there is some f*** problem with intake fuel from the cars tank
I will post onboard video later.
Small mod...

*braces for hate*
Well
Am I missing something or the duct tape is the small mod?
I recommended it some pages ago.

But I think the mod is calipers.
In my opinion it would look better if you put duct tape over the entire car, you could even stick in som LED's just for better visibillity.
Only the red calipers + leds are a bit too much for me. I like the aggressive look of the front though. Haters gonna hate.
Quote from G!NhO :In my opinion it would look better if you put duct tape over the entire car, you could even stick in som LED's just for better visibillity.

Yaya, the duct tape would also be a bonus since the wires would stick nicely to it.
Quote from PoVo :Am I missing something or the duct tape is the small mod?

Some dick hit my car and drove off, the duct tape is covering the crack. I've got a new bumper to fit when I have some time to do so.

It's the red calipers thats the mod though.
Quote from e2mustang :I put my car up for sale last night and people are just going nuts for it ! I couldnt really work today from all the phone calls,texts, emails XD

just out of the curiosity - for how much are you offering it?
I think a trash bin has just fell down in your yard.
Quote from Klouczech :Why are doing it? You dont like your BMW?

I am moving to hungary
Quote from Mysho :just out of the curiosity - for how much are you offering it?

5500 obo usd without muffler
I convinced my Dad to buy this Land Rover Series III (1980) about 9 months ago so we could fix it up, increase it's value and one day I can have it.
Hopefully after I get my licence which will be soon I can get it insured, if not which is quite likely, then I guess I'll wait until I'm 18

Link to album for larger images - http://imageshack.us/g/441/img0436ba.jpg/
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG