The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
What did you buy the 75 for Jack? Spares?

My Mom had a brand new 75 CDTi Connoisseur Auto many moons ago. Was a nice cruiser, and looked nice in black.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :What did you buy the 75 for Jack? Spares?

That, but mainly profit (stripping it for it's valuable optional extras).
LED's?
Quote from alexhit :Rover 75 , nice car Rover rulezz

I have a rover 25 I love my bubble

Omfg a rover club.
Hopefully today i can finally start with my adventure of trolling my car to total disaster, ever since the 4AGE engine blew up i've just been terrorising it, so this time is going to be mental.
What car do you have then? Since it has a 4AGE..
Quote from Scrabby :What car do you have then? Since it has a 4AGE..

more importantly, what did you do to the engine to cause it blow, and where is it now?
Go on...
goddamnit
what did you do to your Gorilla, Dennis
Corolla.

Might have put a small turbo on it...
So ehh.

the classic "lets see what happenz lolol" situation?
Quote from Dennis93 :Corolla.

So ehh.

a little forced induction shouldn't kill it.
You must have neglected something, or someone before you.
But, age kills even the toughest of warriors. RIP 4A-GE.

what's left of it?

What about the stock manifolds?
Nothing of use.
Quote from Dennis93 :Corolla.

So ehh.

Eh.
Quote from Dennis93 :*images*

Problem??

Quote from Dennis93 :a very pumped Silvertop engine inside that runs with about 0.7-1.2 bars, all depending on outside temp.

But the engine is not healthy to say the least. it was clocked on the Dyno to 345bhp but that was on 1.6 bar just for de lulz!

but no, people get surprised when they pull up on the side of my very sleepish looking Corolla.

Well they did get surprised.

So did i when the thing suddenly made some nice rattling noises followed by a medium sized kapof and then just, shit getting destroyed.

Quote from illstyles :

What about the stock manifolds?

I had the complete standard engine with exhaust system and everything, also had a spare 'sporty' manifold for the standard engine, so the 2.5 inch exhaust is still there with the massive end tip.
Was about time to get new bushings. The old ones were probably still the original, 22 yo ones...

Oh yes, bought new wheels

17x8.5 ET13
17x10 ET15
almost ready for summer

better pics soon...
is that a fox?
cant tell.
Polo i guess
Its a Polo yea. Chrome lines on the front like the Sport version:

Boot lip spoiler on, a small subtle mod that brightens the rear end up a bit, ordered off ebay, comes pre painted in the colour of your choice, colour match is bang on, took only 4 days to arrive from taiwan and cost just 21 quid, that'll do me!

Style 44 17" rims (cost me £50 from a mate) are now looking less like they were owned by a professional kerber and are filled prepped and ready for paint, im bored of silly coloured rims now so it'll either be oem wheel silver, or titan silver metallic to match the car, or possibly white, not sure which to go for yet, either way tomorrow is spray day.

Then a few days wait for the tyres to arrive, again, arranged through a mate, full set of 4x 205/50/17 continental sport contact 2 all with between 4mm and 5mm tread left, for £100 delivered, they say that part worns arent the ideal option, and i somewhat agree, but when decent rubber would cost near on that amount per tyre it really has to be done.

Ze beemer is coming along nicely, visually anyway, although performance wise, yeah, not so much...

It is still much slower than i think it should be, and those who have also driven it agree that something must be up, its been on a machine and there was a code for faulty MAF and also an EGR valve fault code logged too, so i fitted a brand new MAF, and removed the EGR and cleaned it as per the DIY guide on one of the BMW forums, so i then went and had the codes reset again (driving home from the original diagnosis obviously caused those codes to re appear and be logged again after he cleared them the first time), then re checked 2 days later and they hadnt re appeared, so according to the car there is no fault anywhere, yet its still gutless, i just cant work it out, i might be wrong, maybe the 136bhp ones are just this slow, but having had 2 mechanic mates take it for a run, and there reactions both being along the lines of ffs dan, whatevers the matter with that, wheres the torque gone!?!?!? makes me think its not just me.
Attached images
44s.jpg
lip.jpg
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG