The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Scrabby :some special stuff on the car that you could bring over?

what is special to you? it is loaded with all the good stuff

Quote from Rappa Z :I assume it's a stick? And how many miles?

Oh and I mean the white one.

Yes its stick, engine has 96K on it.
I have to keep them till May tho
Quote from e2mustang :what is special to you? it is loaded with all the good stuff

Yes its stick, engine has 96K on it.
I have to keep them till May tho

Where in the UK are you going?
May?

Maybe I'll convince my parents to let me have it by then.
Well first im going to hungary for a few months,than i go to London for a while,and ill search for a good place to live around it,or who knows,but not in there for sure Got some ideas for me? im looking for a quiet place,with nice scenery and roads to drive on.Im tired of highways
Quote from Rappa Z :May?

Hehe ! well i have lot,i mean a lot of potential buyers. wonder why

sry doubletriplequad post
Well I'm going to push hard because I know they have the money (they forgot to hide the bank statements) and my old car's going to be towed out to the scrap yard tomorrow.
Avoid London then...
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Avoid London then...

alreeady told him where to not go

but dont know wheres good place for him in england
Quote from Rappa Z :

lol.
Quote from Rappa Z :Well I'm going to push hard because I know they have the money (they forgot to hide the bank statements) and my old car's going to be towed out to the scrap yard tomorrow.

How about get a job and earn it yourself instead of leeching off mummy and daddy?

People like you are pathetic lol
I have the feeling my cars front tires don't like me .. three broken wheel nuts and two worn out knuckles in the last two years, now a tire valve decides to stop working, and those tires are a mere three winters old ... thank god I have a full reserve tire, no stupid emergency kit
Quote from Klutch :lol.

How about get a job and earn it yourself instead of leeching off mummy and daddy?

People like you are pathetic lol

Maybe I do have a job but I also have sports and school and can't feasibily work enough to collect the kind of cash necessary for such a car?
Then be patient and earn it like everyone else?
Well that's sorta hard to do if he's getting rid of this car by the summer?

e2, oddball question, what's the ground clearence?
Quote from e2mustang :im looking for a quiet place,with nice scenery and roads to drive on.Im tired of highways

Yorkshire. That's the only place that has what you're looking for. Decent job opportunities in and around Leeds too if that's also what you're looking for.

Just search Yorkshire in google images (ignoring the pictures of dogs) and you'll see how beautiful it is.
Quote from BlueFlame :Yorkshire. That's the only place that has what you're looking for. Decent job opportunities in and around Leeds too if that's also what you're looking for.

Just search Yorkshire in google images (ignoring the pictures of dogs) and you'll see how beautiful it is.

Yorkshire is mostly for riding motorbikes like a dick and then blaming car drivers when you get yourself killed. And there's really only the moors and dales that have interesting roads, the rest of Yorkshire is like the rest of anywhere else - stationary traffic.
Will be the only sticker, just to notify drivers behind me.

Quote from Rappa Z :Well that's sorta hard to do if he's getting rid of this car by the summer?

"Mum, dad, but i want this car NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

lol.
Klutch is right. Spoilt kids begging their parents to buy them a car are ugly.

My dad would punch me in the face if i asked him a car for $5500. Am I living in the third world country, or has the world gone completely nuts?
Of course I am. I had to come trough plenty of shit to buy a $150 beat up Russian motorbike, so an expensive car for free would be nice.
So you'd like a free car but he isn't allowed one because you can't have one?
I've seen lots of parents buying their kids cars even before they have their drivers license.
I'd rather buy my own to though..
Some dopey twat turned into the Fiestas rear right quarter and dented/scuffed it up a bit, so that's in for repairs and I'm going to be driving this courtesy car around for a week... Haven't really been out properly in it yet, but the clutch pedal feels fooking shite and I think the front looks like a stupid face.

Quote from G!NhO :Will be the only sticker, just to notify drivers behind me.

Woah. Looks badass with that Hello Kitty pillow...
It's actually not that bad, this color fits the car quite well. I've definitely seen worse... And dirtier.

(I would be like only one here with absolutely no time to clean my honey, haven't done it since like November 2011...)
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG