The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
That S4 is really nice
hey guys, so yeah.. my brother wants to gift me his A4 because he got an rx-8...... ive done a bit of research and the insurance would cost me 40$/month +20$/month for the plates and idk, say 40$ of fuel.... so thats a 100$/month to have a car that is insured and running...... is it worth it?
play with it for a while and sell it when you can't afford to run it? no loss.
Quote from JJ72 :play with it for a while and sell it when you can't afford to run it? no loss.

That's exactly how I treat mine.
Quote from el pibe :hey guys, so yeah.. my brother wants to gift me his A4 because he got an rx-8...... ive done a bit of research and the insurance would cost me 40$/month +20$/month for the plates and idk, say 40$ of fuel.... so thats a 100$/month to have a car that is insured and running...... is it worth it?

weren't you looking at buying a car???

just use the money from that on running costs..?
Hang out Klutch, you just sparked something in my head...

He's going to get a free car......and he's QUESTIONING it?

*facepalm*

mine stands out like a sore thumb.
Do I see a huge roll of bubble wrap?
Quote from Homeless_Drunk :

mine stands out like a sore thumb.

The white car, looks like some kind of cortina/sierra hybrid.

Back = Mk5 Cortina

Front = Mk1 Sierra

You're talking about the one with the hood open? that looks like an '88 mustang to me..
Quote from el pibe :You're talking about the one with the hood open? that looks like an '88 mustang to me..

'86...close enough
hehe , mines in there too haha.
Attached images
20049218754706_201110202316924449660-orig.jpg
i call bullshit, simply because it looks like its been taken off a google search.
also, your avatar has an altima

why would you possibly put an altima on your avatar if you owned a mustang. shouldnt it be the other way round?
mustangs are not even that....rare/desirable.

nice cars, and most people would like to own one, but that model would only be like 8-10 grand, wouldn't it be?
I'd still prefere my Corolla over every car here, apart from Matrixi's R32.....
Well, I think that's what makes us all unique, everyone would prefer his car, that's why he chose it :-)

And since this is a picture thread another butzcar pic:

greetz

der butz
Quote from der butz :Well, I think that's what makes us all unique, everyone would prefer his car, that's why he chose it :-)

And since this is a picture thread another butzcar.
greetz

der butz

I had the fortunate expierience of trying one of these on the road, i must say it's a soft slob, but you can really feel how well the car is balanced.

And it's not a bad looking car either!!!
my avatar is my saturn ion, not an altima.

and yes the mustang is only worth 8 grand (I couldn't afford insurance on a cobra, or the new GT)

also .. proof.
Attached images
20049218754706_201110202316925985541-orig.jpg
20049218754706_2011102023169275691812-orig.jpg
20049218754706_201110202316927569187-orig.jpg
IMG_20111114_102950.jpg
Quote from Dennis93 :I had the fortunate expierience of trying one of these on the road, i must say it's a soft slob, but you can really feel how well the car is balanced.

And it's not a bad looking car either!!!

Please define "soft slob". I had a 944 Turbo (250hp version). It was anything but a what i'd immagine a "soft slob" would be like. In fact, it was the best car i've ever driven... and i had the chance to drive cars like M3, F360 spider, RX7 FD, S2000, MX5, etc. None felt as good as the Porsche.

Man, i miss that car...
Quote from jibber :Please define "soft slob". I had a 944 Turbo (250hp version). It was anything but a what i'd immagine a "soft slob" would be like. In fact, it was the best car i've ever driven... and i had the chance to drive cars like M3, F360 spider, RX7 FD, S2000, MX5, etc. None felt as good as the Porsche.

Man i miss that car...

It was a very 'used' Porsche, used for driving schools, this was shortly before it got sold..

But i agree it was a very good car indeed, Under rated alot.
Quote from Dennis93 :It was a very 'used' Porsche, used for driving schools, this was shortly before it got sold..

But i agree it was a very good car indeed, Under rated alot.

I once drove a 944 with poor maintenance history, i can immagine...

They are under rated indeed!

I was very lucky with the one i had... found it with 90'000km, black with black/beige interrior, owner took amazing care of it and it looked like new, for 15'000 swiss francs. I was 24 years old and felt like i had something better than a ferrari.
Today the same car in the same condition would be more like 30'000 swiss francs, probably more... too bad some 70 year old half drunk guy didn't pay attention and drove right in front of me on a country road (coming from a side-road)... tried to avoid the crash by steering into a field at the side of the road... where a landmark stone sliced up the whole underside of the car... at least i have some awesome memories.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG