The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Quote from el pibe :stop crying, everybody plays the game their own way. Its not supposed to be a military sim anyway so stfu and play

No everybody plays the game the default way, probably not knowing any better, that's what's annoying me, or dismissing it without giving it a proper go..
Quote from Boris Lozac :No everybody plays the game the default way, probably not knowing any better, that's what's annoying me, or dismissing it without giving it a proper go..

i like HC, but all my clanmates play core so :P
If I really want to go HARDCORE I'll go play Arma II.

BF3 is perfect on normal. Sure the little red triangles are annoying and it takes a few hits to kill but these are things that are meant to make the game a little quicker (and therefore more entertaining) at the cost of a bit of realism.
see boris, you're still crying. yes HC is fun. but not everybody has the time and dedication to stay competitive in HC. As said by the post above me, the game is perfect on '' softcore''. you can still 1shot people if you aim properly, that is what makes people ragequit the game, not some game mode that anygun 1shots you because its '' realistic ''....
Yeah I played HC tonight just because I said I would. Did better than expected but seems more one sided when playing on it. Once a team takes majority of the flags they can hold them because it is easier to hold things when you can kill as soon as you see them (at least on Oman).

Not saying I didn't have fun, because I did, just that it isn't always my cup of tea on BF3 because they got the normal version pretty spot on. It doesn't take that many bullets to kill people.

I had a good laugh tonight when an enemy LAV rolled up into F at Oman. I crouched and was just sitting beside of it so when it looked around it couldn't see me. I was assault instead of my usual engineer or I would have tried to blow it up. The best part is that while I was crouched the driver and his passenger got out to try and repair the vehicle. When they did I turned around and watched them for about 2 seconds before killing them. I then proceeded to jump into the LAV and take out about 4 enemies that had no idea an enemy was now in their LAV. Once they caught on I was shot once with a rocket and I was able to jump out and kill two more. I finally died when trying to run and get cover (the only time I cared about myself living I die lol).

However I will say that when I played other games like CoD on console I always played on HC servers. For the console it seems about right because aiming etc isn't always as fast. When it comes to PC though you can kill in BF3 just as fast as you could kill in CSS, reactions are just better with a mouse, so I am never too concerned on playing HC on PC.
Quote from FRZN-95 :I haven't changed any colours because it makes my eyes hurt.. and these ones are pretty nice and soft for the eye...

I usualy play at Ultra and i get pretty high fps, but when i play 64 on Op Metro, i turn it down to High, because there is just too much explosions and dips in alot on times...

Hmm.. Currently my i5 2500k, 560 Ti, 4gb ram setting doesn't run the game on ultra. Do you think buying 4 more gigs of ram would help?
Ok yeah i didn't take into consideration that majority here plays it on PC.. It's probably way too annoying when everyone is super accurate with their laser mouse..
Quote from Boris Lozac :No everybody plays the game the default way, probably not knowing any better, that's what's annoying me, or dismissing it without giving it a proper go..

`

I would prefer HC for only 2d spotting and no health regeneration, but the 60% health just doesn't give you any time to react when you're getting shot at.
Why is everyone saying 60% health? It's obvious no one gave it a proper chance, it's 100% health since the first patch..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Why is everyone saying 60% health? It's obvious no one gave it a proper chance, it's 100% health since the first patch..

In hardcore mode? I don't think so..
Quote from Uke :In hardcore mode? I don't think so..

It's 100% on PS3 since like a month..
Quote from Uke :**** your ps3.

lol

Is anyone able to have a normal conversation on this forum? I'm telling you what's the case, maybe the patches are different for different platforms.
-
(Uke) DELETED by Uke
thats me and bose like everynight? (fly jet into enemy base drop jet jack helo blow their jets up with yer jet )
does anyone else's game keep freezing during the match at random? it runs without any lag and then just freezes, sometimes i cant play for even 5 mins :c
Quote from hp999 :does anyone else's game keep freezing during the match at random? it runs without any lag and then just freezes, sometimes i cant play for even 5 mins :c

if you on pc, try the new nvidia drivers. they fixed everything for me
Quote from Uke :`

I would prefer HC for only 2d spotting and no health regeneration, but the 60% health just doesn't give you any time to react when you're getting shot at.

Don't be shit at it then?

The only people that don't like HC are the people that just run into the battlefield expecting they can just run around shooting at people like in MW.

Battlefield is a STRATEGY fps, if you you have to be constantly weary of if you're visible or not, i play recon and will generally stick to the outter edges of the map, running from building-to-tree-to-rock.

Along with that, it really is a team based game...if you have a bunch of retards in the server that aren't willing to work together you'll get owned fairly hard.
Quote from Klutch :Don't be shit at it then?

The only people that don't like HC are the people that just run into the battlefield expecting they can just run around shooting at people like in MW.

Battlefield is a STRATEGY fps, if you you have to be constantly weary of if you're visible or not, i play recon and will generally stick to the outter edges of the map, running from building-to-tree-to-rock.

Along with that, it really is a team based game...if you have a bunch of retards in the server that aren't willing to work together you'll get owned fairly hard.

that sounds just like the LFS platoon strangely lol
Quote from Mustangman759 :that sounds just like the LFS platoon strangely lol

Must just be the ones you play with then.
Quote from Klutch :Don't be shit at it then?

First you mention it is a team based game, then you mentioun you're camping at the edges of the map far away from objectives most of the game doing nothing to help your team.

Also, If I prefer the reqular mode how does that make me a bad player? I play HC every now and then and do no worse.
Quote from Mysho :beta or whql?

The ones they Released 1 or 2 weeks ago. @ phil only bmx e2 and a few others we mainly joke around. When we play under mst tho
Anyone else annoyed that most of the servers nowadays run some random dick rules like "no shotguns", "no swearing" (though the AUTOMATIC TAUNTS SWEAR LIKE SAILORS) or "don't use camouflage unless your first name is Frank" or some stupid crap along those lines.

Sure thing no-one's forcing anyone to play on those servers but it's just stupid to jump through several servers to find a vanilla version not infested with dumbass admins.

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG