The online racing simulator
Vellerman MK100

Wire nippers

A helping hand

And last but not least, ze Acer Aspire 5755G
What do you get for someone who has everything?

(at least he wanted it! )

This in new for my car... Being able to close all doors is important

one of those, for my dad. Hope it fits nice in his office
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :I bought mine on Amazon for $20 dollars, but there are sites dedicated to just selling the mask, like jibber said.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003G4IM4S

Cheers

My last purchase: £78 of BP Ultimate Diesel (and yes I have noticed a difference, sounds a bit smoother) and coilovers for such a good price I pulled my overdraft and went with them.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :

<3

Since when it sells in Germany? o.O
I thought Germany was all like "Oh this game has blood? Fine, let's ban it"
What I was supposed to spend my savings on:

But then I accidentally Mac Pro'd:

Currently a 2,66 GHz Xeon Quad, 8 gigs of ram etc. Plenty fast as it is, but I'll upgrade it to 8-core, 16GB, Radeon 5770 etc etc during next year.
i kinda get the impession youve got too much money toni
Couldn't be further from the truth. I just keep my eyes open for epic finds in the used markets.

I got this Mac for way less than half of what it's actually worth, can't really pass an offer like that.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Since when it sells in Germany? o.O
I thought Germany was all like "Oh this game has blood? Fine, let's ban it"

i ordered a boxed copy directly from the devs.
Quote from Matrixi :I got this Mac for way less than half of what it's actually worth, can't really pass an offer like that.

are we talking its actual worth here or the amount of money apple would charge you for it?
Quote from Shotglass :are we talking its actual worth here or the amount of money apple would charge you for it?

I think it is somewhere between how much apple would charge and and apple people would be willing to pay for it
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg
Quote from Jakg :BlackBerry Playbook 16GB + Convertible Case - £155.25

Aren't all cases convertible? Hopefully you didn't have to pay extra for that feature.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Aren't all cases convertible? Hopefully you didn't have to pay extra for that feature.

"Convertible" = converts from a case to a stand
Quote from Jakg :"Convertible" = converts from a case to a stand

Oh, fancy!
Quote from Jakg :BlackBerry Playbook 16GB + Convertible Case - £155.25

Shame that was such a flop, I really wanted to like it but having flash doesn't make up for the lack of an inbuilt email client.
>not using gmail's master-race web interface which is superior to anything else
>2011 (almost 2012)

ISHYJDDT
Wired keyboard for mac pro, since it didn't come with one.

Attached images
IMG_0276.jpg

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG