The online racing simulator
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
(445 posts, started )
Ebony Blade is awesome, can just spam attacks and don't lose health ;D
I am using a ebony sword with the same enchantment, my companion is also using one too, doesn't really have to worry about her heal now!
Healing as an enchantment is worthless.....with the right gear
Quote from JJ72 :I am using a ebony sword with the same enchantment, my companion is also using one too, doesn't really have to worry about her heal now!

Ebony Blade doesn't require recharging though, ever
Quote from JackDaMaster :Ebony Blade doesn't require recharging though, ever

my only problem is it is a freaking katana....which is outright odd. and I need my left hand for other things.
So, i was just doing the quest for the Ebony blade itself and... well i broke into a house and there was already a thief. You never know, what's behind next corner in here!
Solution, stab stab stab.

I just stole Cicero's blade when he attacked me.

Khajiit are horrendous to fight though
So Ebony blade has healing on hit, or is it an echantment?
Oh I wish for neverending enchantments lol
Quote from The Very End :So Ebony blade has healing on hit, or is it an echantment?
Oh I wish for neverending enchantments lol

To get a ''neverending enchantment'' Just make a lesser damage enchantment to you weapon (you can choose how much it does damage and the more it does damage the less uses it has) and then get the soul siphon perk from enchanting that grants all your death blows recharge 5% of your weapon's enchant. With quick math, if it takes an average of 5 blows to kill your opponent, make at least 100 uses for the enchant. I would go for 150-200 because you never know when you might need most of your enchant for a really tough boss.
Quote from Juzaa :To get a ''neverending enchantment'' Just make a lesser damage enchantment to you weapon (you can choose how much it does damage and the more it does damage the less uses it has) and then get the soul siphon perk from enchanting that grants all your death blows recharge 5% of your weapon's enchant. With quick math, if it takes an average of 5 blows to kill your opponent, make at least 100 uses for the enchant. I would go for 150-200 because you never know when you might need most of your enchant for a really tough boss.

That's a great tip, thanks mate
Joined The Dark Brotherhood, and made my first glass weapon. It's an Epic Glass Bow, the glass weapons and armour look really cool.
I found a bug, when you kill a ginger, you can absorb his/her soul.
Gotta try that buying a house trick, since I've got that shout to slow time and no house yet after who knows how many hours of gameplay.
Finally got my copy. Now installing and hoping it's any good
Quote from Hyperactive :Finally got my copy. Now installing and hoping it's any good

say bye to any productivity or social life :F
enchanting bow with soultrap on 1 sec = gold

sneak and shoot for x2 multiplier or more = instant kill and soul trap of all animals.
No more chasing them around

Just buy a whole bunch of cheap empty petty, lessser and common soul gems, and you will have plenty of filled soul gems for enchanting iron daggers for profit or refilling enchanted items

----

My game has been really stable since I started using that 4GB loader from SkyrimNexus - played for a few hours today with zero crashes!
Got rid of that map mod entries in my Skyrim.ini that was causing freezes in the load screen, now I finally play again
After getting enchantment to 100 I found out a rather interesting thing. If you enchant your ring, amulet and helmet so that destruction magic costs less, and then double enchant your chestplate with destruction costs less and destruction costs less & more mana reg. enchantments your destruction spells don't really cost at all. I currently don't need mana to cast expert level destruction spells (don't have master yet so can't say anything about that).

Then I got an idea about heavy armor since I don't need mana or mana regeneration and I currently have heavy dragon armor to protect me and free spells to use as much as I please. Not bad, not bad at all.
wow they made it quite easy to overpowering quite easy with the right strategy. My kind of game.

Wish I had more time to play..
Skyrim does that to Skyrim does that to people...
Quote from Juzaa :After getting enchantment to 100 I found out a rather interesting thing. If you enchant your ring, amulet and helmet so that destruction magic costs less, and then double enchant your chestplate with destruction costs less and destruction costs less & more mana reg. enchantments your destruction spells don't really cost at all. I currently don't need mana to cast expert level destruction spells (don't have master yet so can't say anything about that).

Then I got an idea about heavy armor since I don't need mana or mana regeneration and I currently have heavy dragon armor to protect me and free spells to use as much as I please. Not bad, not bad at all.

I am sorry, but I got a little lost in the text :s
So, if you get to enchanting lvl. 100, you can have two enchants, but can you have the same enchants on the same item? Meaning, can I have for example 2x. life steal or 2x improve armor/weapon with 15% on the same item?

So then you mean it would be possible to for example: Have increased sneak x2 times on the two pieces that can use this enchant, then you will have like.. awesome sneak? :O :O
true story
Attached images
explore_cave.jpg
Quote from The Very End :I am sorry, but I got a little lost in the text :s
So, if you get to enchanting lvl. 100, you can have two enchants, but can you have the same enchants on the same item? Meaning, can I have for example 2x. life steal or 2x improve armor/weapon with 15% on the same item?

So then you mean it would be possible to for example: Have increased sneak x2 times on the two pieces that can use this enchant, then you will have like.. awesome sneak? :O :O

No, you can't put the same enchant twice. There are 2 different enchants for chestopieces that have ''destruction costs less'' ability. The otheris pure ''destruction coss less'' and in the other it reuces destruction less but also has increased mana reg.
Quote from Nadeo4441 :true story

Fake, impossible to loot anything good except you have noclip on.
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Skyrim does that to Skyrim does that to people...

I'll just say I was not at my peak typing potential when that happened.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
(445 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG