The online racing simulator
i dont like to drive cars which arent real. i would like to drive cars i can see on the street, it supports the illusion to do stuff i cant in real life :P and lfs sucks in this way. either way the tracks are not really impressive... boring!
Quote from Snooops :i dont like to drive cars which arent real. i would like to drive cars i can see on the street, it supports the illusion to do stuff i cant in real life :P and lfs sucks in this way. either way the tracks are not really impressive... boring!

You could've known that that the cars aren't real before buying it, or even trying out the demo. Seems to me that Rtractor is the right game for you then.
Clearly you haven't tried out the right track combo's if you think they're boring, in my opinion most of them can lead to some close, intense racing.
Quote from Snooops :i dont like to drive cars which arent real. i would like to drive cars i can see on the street, it supports the illusion to do stuff i cant in real life :P

You clearly wasted your money.

I wonder what made you buy LFS in the first, if you wanted real cars, real tracks and custom mods.
Quote from yankman :you clearly wasted your money.

I wonder what made you buy lfs in the first, if you wanted real cars, real tracks and custom mods.

+1
Quote from Snooops :i dont like to drive cars which arent real. i would like to drive cars i can see on the street, it supports the illusion to do stuff i cant in real life :P and lfs sucks in this way. either way the tracks are not really impressive... boring!

play NFS
Bugs are bad, you did well.
As for now we can only hope. There is no answers, and you will find no answers since the devs are the only ones that knows at the current time.

My suggestion is to stick around, visist the forum every now and then and eventually there will be (hopefully) an update.

As for the statement about if the game is going to be finished - probally never. The statement from the devs is that they want to continue working on the project as long as they have interest for it. This could be years in the future, or now - because, who knows? - none. Therfor, grab a beer, chill out and stick around for info when the time is ready.
Quote from The Very End :As for now we can only hope. There is no answers, and you will find no answers since the devs are the only ones that knows at the current time.

My suggestion is to stick around, visist the forum every now and then and eventually there will be (hopefully) an update.

As for the statement about if the game is going to be finished - probally never. The statement from the devs is that they want to continue working on the project as long as they have interest for it. This could be years in the future, or now - because, who knows? - none. Therfor, grab a beer, chill out and stick around for info when the time is ready.

Generic reasonable post #28.
Quote from Kid222 :Generic reasonable post #28.

Damn, that many allready, thought I were on my #8.
Therfor, hail to the titties!
Quote from The Very End :Damn, that many allready, thought I were on my #8.
Therfor, hail to the titties!

Dunno, i just see this kind of post so often these days... Guess it's really time for new patch. ^^

But yeah, meanwhile titties will patch every bruise.

well... you could've easily checked it out via lfs.net or live-for-speed.de. Still I love the game. No other game could keep me around as long as LFS did
Not a single f was given that day !
It's their own free-time hobby, this is pretty much their house with their rules so they don't even bother about people who are bothering about their lack of developing.
However, hobby stops being a hobby when you start asking money for it.
Oh,well, that's a good point :-)
Well.. driving fiction cars also supports illusion of driving something that you cannot drive IRL
Most likely 24 December 2011 will be the next report, but I hope that there will be written the following -"the Patch is almost ready, release after the holidays"

translating google
Well, all of you guys are so bored of LFS. I just see what we lost with CTRA drawing out from the game. It gave everyday racing a new meaning Missing it a lot still. Imo, it would get a lot of people back to LFS. Too bad some of these newcomers will never know how good it was.
Maybe some new newcomers will come...?

If you are bored with LFS and still spend your time tapping the keybord or dragging the mouse around to make that XRT going where you aim... think again. Invest in a good Wheel setup with clutch axis and H-shifter capacity, i.e. G25/27 or a Fanatec. LFS will no longer be boring. If you still are bored - you do not like driving cars .
so dafuq
so the christmas is coming and no s3 so do u think will we get the s3 on the christmas ?
Quote from Udris1992 :so the christmas is coming and no s3 so do u think will we get the s3 on the christmas ?

Probably not. Scawen has to finish the new tyre physics first.
Quote from Udris1992 :so the christmas is coming and no s3 so do u think will we get the s3 on the christmas ?

Dont think so...
As I told in a yet going on topic...

SING TO SANTA!

Upload it to YT, and hope the stars will brings you a gift!
Santa will not help here)

Yes.
Just not this one
Quote from Ingolf :Maybe some new newcomers will come...?

If you are bored with LFS and still spend your time tapping the keybord or dragging the mouse around to make that XRT going where you aim... think again. Invest in a good Wheel setup with clutch axis and H-shifter capacity, i.e. G25/27 or a Fanatec. LFS will no longer be boring. If you still are bored - you do not like driving cars .

[Merged] Discussion regarding LFS development
(1577 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG