The online racing simulator
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
(454 posts, started )
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Horn of Jurgen Windcaller? Minor spoiler ahead, you can't actually do that quest as somebody's stolen it. Also the quest to find Esbern may very well glitch out.

Oh and The lycanthropy from the Companions questline makes clearing a lot of places out easy. Downside is most people hate it if you shift in a town, you get 1k bounty on you, so vampires can suck it this time. To me, Morrowind's vamps had the best implementation (or a better vampires Oblivion mod).

I'm currently running around with Aela and trying to find the Imperial general....

Thanks for clearing that out
Going to try that quest one day, but I got sidetracked on the magic quests
Alduin, I hate you....resurrecting dragons everywhere now.....bah
I have not came that far in the main quest that I have meet that person, so for now I won't continue that til I am a lot stronger since my sneak character gets ****ed everytime I see a dragon ;p
Alduin's the main big bad, he has a nasty trick of spawning dragons all over the place.

I loaded my save and headed out up to Throat of the World, All I saw for the next 25 minutes was a constant Alduin has resurrected....

FML
Incase anyone is wondering:

How To Cure Vampirism

1 If you’ve contracted the disease, you won’t become a vampire for three days. Until then, you can get rid of the disease with any common disease-curing potion.

2 You can also use the Shrine to Talos outside Whiterun or Dragonsreach, activating the shrine will cure you of all diseases.

3 Before speaking to anyone, make sure you’re no longer a Stage 4 vampire. Stage 4 vampires are attacked on sight, to avoid this, wait until night and drink the blood of a sleeping person. Even sleeping beggars will do. Just crouch/sneak and interact with a sleeping NPC to drink their blood.

4 If you’re still having trouble drinking blood, remember that you have two useful abilities as a Stage 4 vampires — Embrace of Shadows, and Vampire Seduction. Embrace of Shadows turns you invisible, while Vampire Seduction will make an NPC calm and cease wanting to attack you.

5 Once you’re a Stage 1 vampire, normal disease cures will no longer work. You’ll need a better way.

6 To begin your quest, speak with any Inn Keeper or Bartender about rumors. They’ll tell you that a man named Falion in Morthal is studying vampires.

7 Find Morthal east of Fort Snowhawk. Once there, talk to Falion and he’ll discuss how to cure vampirism.

8 He’ll tell you to get a Black Soul Gem. If you don’t have one, Falion will sell you one. Before being cured, you’ll need to fill the Black Soul Gem.

9 To fill a Black Soul Gem, you’ll need to cast a Soul Trap spell on a human, then kill them. Any human will work, including bandits and enemies.

10 You’ll need to obtain a Soul Trap spell, sold by any magic vendor. If you’re really desperate, try the College of Winterhold, or explore Whiterun to find a shop. If you don’t have high magic skills, just purchase a Soul Trap scroll. NOTE: The Mage for the Jarl of Whiterun, the Jarl’s Court Mage, should have a Soul Trap spell.

11 With a filled Black Soul Gem, return to Falion and talk to him to complete the ritual. You’re now cured of vampirism!
I can't decide whether to become a vampire, a werewolf, or neither.

I think I tried vampirism in Oblivion, but I can't remember. I know at one stage I cured myself, but I can't recall if I let it develop, or if I got to stage 4...

Whilst there are perks, are the drawbacks so bad that it becomes less fun (although fun is subjective)?
being a werewolf has no effect except you dont get rest bonus with sleeping, but I never know what the rest bonus was originally?

I hate vampires and kill them all on sight.
I rarely sleep anyway. Don't see the point. I do occasionally wait an hour or two to make someone arrive/leave.
Well, surely it wouldn't take to much to atleast re-vamp Cyrodil for DLC?

Anyway, looks awesome.. would be interesting to atleast Morrowind and Cyrodil!

@tristan, become a werewolf. You can change into a werewolf whenever you please for a limited time per day, and you get a 100% resistance to disease. Only downside is the sleep bonus but that's not really noticable anyway.

On another note, I've finished the Companions, Mage's College, Dark Brotherhood and the main quest. Level 38 at the moment, level 100 smithing also
Quote from tristancliffe :I can't decide whether to become a vampire, a werewolf, or neither.

I think I tried vampirism in Oblivion, but I can't remember. I know at one stage I cured myself, but I can't recall if I let it develop, or if I got to stage 4...

Whilst there are perks, are the drawbacks so bad that it becomes less fun (although fun is subjective)?

My friends boyfriend got bitten by a Vampire on Skyrim, and apparently after a while everyone stops talking to you, and the only way to stop being a Vampire is to talk to someone to get a quest. But apparently you can become a Warewolf instead, you just need to find one and let it bite you I guess, that should cure it.
Once you get the ring of hircine, you can change into a wolf as often as you want.

Downsides? You're a werewolf

Only way you can get lycanthropy is through a quest line though
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Once you get the ring of hircine, you can change into a wolf as often as you want.

No it doesn't. I did the ring of hircine quest hoping i could become a werewolf without doing the companions quest, Sadly, Ring of Hircine only grants you one MORE transformation a day..so without getting infected with lycanthrope, its useless
If anyone is crashing evdry 10 mins, then try this loader that make Skyrim use 4GB

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1013

Well I cna't play anymore, dude to Skyrim haning when I press continue upon loading. Just hangs on the load screen when I try to exit the shop...
And I have no map! There are city icons, but no land mass!
Blowjob + Skyrim = a slice of heaven
Omigod! I want one of those GF's!
For only 14.99...

Quote from The Very End :Omigod! I want one of those GF's!

Ye, major of today's gfs would just obey "find another dick" rule... This one is pure love.
Squash those bugs!

Quote :Fixed occasional issue where a guest would arrive to the player's wedding dead

Vampire, Werewolf.... You guys are Twilight fanatics, sorry.
Quote from Dennis93 :Vampire, Werewolf.... You guys are Twilight fanatics, sorry.

:'D
i feel bad for you son
I found a nice way of making gold, it's really boring but it's great for low levels. Basically get an axe, find a sawmill where someone will buy firewood that has a chopping block nearby, then chop wood until you lose the will to live and sell it for 5 gold a piece. You get about 6 bits of firewood each time you use a chopping block, the wood never runs out, you don't need anything other than an axe to do it. The downside is that the firewood is heavy, hence needing to be close to the person you will sell it to.
I used that technique to buy my first house...

A better way (which will also level up smithing and enchanting) is enchanting iron daggers. As soon as you have the banish enchantment, make iron daggers and enchant them with it. I'm at level 50 speechcraft and have an amulet that gives me a 10% price bonus... i get around 1'200 gold for each dagger.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
(454 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG