The online racing simulator
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
(445 posts, started )
Not sure actually. Although I would expect most shop owners to do the same.
I'm getting it now and from what i read here, i'm getting quite pumped up to kick some dragon a$$.
Quote from DevilDare :Not sure actually. Although I would expect most shop owners to do the same.

From a wiki, it seems it doesn't matter if they originally owned a shop or not, they may open one on their own

----
Quote :
After the Marriage, your partner will ask where do you want to live and you will have the choice of living with them, or if you have a house, live there. If your spouse relocates to a different City from where they originated to live in one of your houses, they may indicate that they wish to become a shopowner to keep occupied while you are adventuring. If this occurs, you can ask them once a day how the shop is going to receive a share of the profits (approximately 100 gold per 24 hours). You will also be able to buy and sell from/to your spouse as would a regular merchant NPC

Ahhh. Nice.
I bought a horse but ended up ditching it because I am enjoying going everywhere and admiring the scenery on foot!

Also on a horse I kept running straight into bandits and wolves etc, when I find creeping up and firing an arrow through their skulls more fun. The archery on this game is great. A very satisfying thud as your arrow finds it's target.
Decided to marry her after long consideration. (Was first planning on Aela at whiterun, then I found out what those people REALLY are!)

Profitable business this marriage, anyhow.
Attached images
ScreenShot101.jpg
Marrying women in videogames... serious business!
This game is eating away all the time I have...

brb gonna play some more
Quote from jibber :Marrying women in videogames... serious business!

anyway, i'm not a fan of elves and dragons and other fairytale stuff, but I promised to try thisone ages ago. So i did, reminds me a bit of assasins creed tbh. But what do i know... Pretty decent game so far.
Quote from JackDaMaster :This game is eating away all the time I have...

brb gonna play some more

+1
and i just started
amazed by the scenery and the soundtrack
im surprised my laptop is capable of running it
+ it looks pretty great in medium already :0
Here's my tomcat:
edit* fixed picture adress:
Quote from Gills4life :I bought a horse but ended up ditching it because I am enjoying going everywhere and admiring the scenery on foot!

Also on a horse I kept running straight into bandits and wolves etc, when I find creeping up and firing an arrow through their skulls more fun. The archery on this game is great. A very satisfying thud as your arrow finds it's target.

If you could shoot bows and slash from horseback it would change things greatly! Especially if we had spears/lancers, and I find it strange you can't, plus animals seem to stand there if your on horseback until you dismount - then all hell breaks loose

Quote from Matrixi :Decided to marry her after long consideration. (Was first planning on Aela at whiterun, then I found out what those people REALLY are!)

Profitable business this marriage, anyhow.

needs more tits and ass
Hokay, so I got myself this game..
Holy ****ing shit it's awesome!! My laptop managed to do it on high settings with medium on the other stuff (shadows on low), and still it looks awesome and the FPS is acceptable.

I chosed to be a cat, who will focus on daggers, stealth, pickpocket and picklock. I played 5 hours straight, and I am lvl 11. I have only done 1 main quest lol. Having a blast levling up training my skills.
Bloody amazing game, and so far no bugs.

Only BIG minus is the UI, but I can live with it, just takes some time to learn it. Was a big + getting the shortcut keys to work =)
does anyone have this on a console?
oh, oeh, I hadn't realised it was released. I've been looking at the trailers and previews with sparkles in my eyes. Gotta get this one.
There's a problem though, in a few days the new Zelda will be available as well .. arggh, sorry guys, no more LFS support for the rest of the year
Quote from Victor :sorry guys, no more LFS support for the rest of the year

Oh, we're used to that.

I'm guessing Scawing is playing too and he will post in a few minutes saying " Don't expect any updates for the game this year guys."
Great way to hassle me while trying to have a little fun. Thanks for that.
Did any of those people who like Skyrim also play Morrowind?

I used to try to get into that game but it was extremely unfocused story-wise. Either I felt like I was getting lost in side-quests upon side-quests without making any noticeable progress or I felt like I was leaving out a lot of interesting stuff by focusing on the main-story. Out of about 7 honest attempts to complete the game I never managed to keep at it until the end.

I've been watching videos of Skyrim on youtube out of curiosity and I think it is extremely similar in its gameplay and story.

Is there any improvement over the way Morrowind handled the story?

Vain
Way to go Bose321, well played mate, just no need to comment like that.

You can play Zelda Victor, i'll be running around in Saints Row The Third, owning people with a 16" pink dildo haha
Quote from Vain :Did any of those people who like Skyrim also play Morrowind?

I used to try to get into that game but it was extremely unfocused story-wise. Either I felt like I was getting lost in side-quests upon side-quests without making any noticeable progress or I felt like I was leaving out a lot of interesting stuff by focusing on the main-story. Out of about 7 honest attempts to complete the game I never managed to keep at it until the end.

I've been watching videos of Skyrim on youtube out of curiosity and I think it is extremely similar in its gameplay and story.

Is there any improvement over the way Morrowind handled the story?

Vain

I installed Morrowind earlier this year with mods, and visusl upgrades....played it for a few days and never went back. A big yawn for me.

People must be looking at it with rose tinted glasses, but things have moved on since those days.
Quote from Victor :Great way to hassle me while trying to have a little fun. Thanks for that.

Quote from DejaVu :Way to go Bose321, well played mate, just no need to comment like that.

Jesus, do I really need to use smilies to make clear I was kidding? Don't take the internets so serious...
Couldn't get into Morrowind or Oblivion. Absolutely love this one though. It's in a different class.
This game is like a drug. Seriously Have any of you fought Morekai yet? He's insane...

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
(445 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG